Any Experience with Umzantsi Afrika tours in South Africa?

Islandattorney

We are on a cruise with several stops along the coast of South Africa between Capetown & Mozambique. We are looking for local companies that offer interesting cultural tours, visits to townships, etc, as we have a post-cruise visit to Kruger & don't need to use these stops to see wildlife. Has anyone had any experience with this company -- Umzantsi Afrika? They have answered my email which puts them one up on some others. But I don't find them in Trip Advisor & wondered if any CC folks had experience with them. Any comments appreciated.

We are on a cruise with several stops along the coast of South Africa between Capetown & Mozambique. We are looking for local companies that offer interesting cultural tours, visits to townships, etc, as we have a post-cruise visit to Kruger & don't need to use these stops to see wildlife. Has anyone had any experience with this company -- Umzantsi Afrika? They have answered my email which puts them one up on some others. But I don't find them in Trip Advisor & wondered if any CC folks had experience with them. Any comments appreciated.

Yes I can certainly recommend them. I booked numerous tours with them in January this year. Although they are based in Port Elizabeth, Lyn can organise tours in other ports. We had a wonderful trip to Schotia Game Park. K

• 4 weeks later...
No problem, say hello to her from Kaye, in West Australia. K

Hi Kaye

yes - it was a wonderful tour. I got closer to a couple of lions there that I would ever wish to again in the future - and there was nothing but thin air between me and them!!!!!!!