Seabourn Website Problems?

Colonel Mustard

Is anybody else having trouble accessing the suite prices on the Seabourn website? Whichever Itinerary I go to (and there are nearly 250!!) when I click on the "suite fares" tab I get a page called "plan a cruise/cruise finder"??

In fact if you click on most of the tabs on an Itinerary page you get redirected to the same "plan a cruise/cruise finder" page.

This seems to have been going on for over two weeks now and is very infuriating when searching for a cruise.

It hasn't been working for 2 weeks. They are aware of the problem.

One way to find out is to click on the Continue button on the screen where you normally click the particular cabin category. Just pretend that you are making a booking and it will lead to select deck. It will show you prices and also empty cabins.

A bit of work, but you find out the prices.

• 3 weeks later...

On the website, I'm having problems with the onboard preferences page for my next booking. (no problem, however, with another booking for next summer) Everything is showing up blank. Same issue during the online registration process: when I get to the (next to the last) page where I could select onboard preferences, I only see a blank page.

I alerted SB guest services a week ago, but the problem has yet to be fixed. Anyone else having the same issue?