Cruise Critic Meet and Greet Video

jimmymed3

Hey Everyone, For those of you wondering about the meet and great on the Divina, we have footage on our day 3 vlog we just posted. This is our third Cruise Critic meet and greet and was by far the best one! There were numerous officers and staff present and also gave us a little info on what was happening with MSC and the Divina. We were served caviar and champagne the whole time so my opinion of it might be a little off!

Enjoy!

Jimmy

Check us out at: http://www.ChubbyAndAway.com

Thanks Jimmy, so nice to see so many CC'ers in attendance. We only had about ten show up for our M&G and half of them were only there to complain about somrthing. However the cruise director and another officer were there and they did attend to the complaints. (I checked with the people after) I guess the word is finally getting out that although MSC's product is different it is still great. We can't wait to cruise on the Seaside in 2018. Bob

Edited by CTBob

I was also surprised to see such a turnout, however what impressed me more was how the Captain and staff were mingling, really talking with people and looked genuinely happy to be there!

On NCL M&G's they line up in front, introduce themselves, take a few questions while still in line, and then leave. I always found their M&Gs more for meeting other CCers than anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk