Silverseas departing London Tower Bridge 19th July 2015 to the Baltics

King of Diamonds

We have just booked a private 2 days tour in St Petersburg with SPB. They offer a reasonable rate seeing all the sights and organise all the visas required. Now I want to book tours with the same company in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Warnemunde for Berlin. Would anyone else be interested as they won't commit to these other tours without more guests signing up. Details can be found on their website. Their private tours are for a maximum number of guests of 16 people, compared to the ships tours which are normally 40+, so you always get to see a lot more on a private tour.

• 2 months later...
We (Alan and Chris from Bristol) are on the same cruise and have also booked a two day tour (deluxe?) with SPB in St Petersburg. Suggest you access and ask on the (very quiet) CC roll call.

Just discovered there doesn't appear to be a roll call! Sorry. :o

Balloon Man the Roll Call is there under Tower Bridge July 2015, scroll down to the fourth or fifth item. There was a Meet & Mingle but that seems to have disappeared, but I am sure we will M & M OK anyway. Tickets arrived this week (well the small silver box containing a book and luggage labels)! See you on board.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Balloon Man the Roll Call is there under Tower Bridge July 2015, scroll down to the fourth or fifth item. There was a Meet & Mingle but that seems to have disappeared, but I am sure we will M & M OK anyway. Tickets arrived this week (well the small silver box containing a book and luggage labels)! See you on board.

You have tickets already? Must have words with our postie! :)

Thank you Heinz (!) Problem is it doesn't appear on my computer and I'm not a complete dummy about technology. Can you please copy and paste the URL? I've spent quite a while searching but zero.

However have just had confirmed by SS that we will have a Meet n Mingle on the ship.

It is! Thank you Mysty. Perhaps it doesn't appear on the Cloud list of M&Ms because I didn't enter the date.

Still watching out for the postman.

Postman has arrived. Nice silver box received containing what appears to be a novel set in very small type and some rather ordinary luggage tags. I suspect it isn't a novel but contains cruise details. However until I find my magnifying glass ...

Not the end of the world but hope the experience is going to get better. With Seabourn we received various goodies including four very nice leather luggage tags.