Cunard Cruise Connect.

berpat

Has anyone out there used Cruise Connect from Manchester? Would be pleased to hear reports on joining point, journey time, efficiency etc. Booked on !st July QE to Baltic & St Petersburg and in the past have flown with Flybe and done an overnight. Now looking for a new way to travel.:)

Has anyone out there used Cruise Connect from Manchester? Would be pleased to hear reports on joining point, journey time, efficiency etc. Booked on !st July QE to Baltic & St Petersburg and in the past have flown with Flybe and done an overnight. Now looking for a new way to travel.:)

Hi, I have picked up in Manchester but I have used the service from Preston. The first time I used it we went the most direct way so that was great. But then the next time we went it was via Bolton, Burtonwood and Talford. The best thing is once you had your case to the driver you don't have to touch it again until it's in your cabin.

Have you looked at the train? You can get a train direct from Manchester to Southampton. Every hour and takes about 5 hours. I usually book online and pay about £20 each way so a lot cheaper than the coach.

they quoted us £70 single & £88 return from Yorkshire, when we made a recent enquiry but for a QM2 cruise. Would think it would be a similar price for Manchester

Yes that's what I paid last time I used to coach. One advantage of going by cruise connect is you can go down on the day and there is a better chance of the ship waiting for you if there is a problem.

Archived