The Commodore

Jim Avery

Going through some older correspondence I found some emails that made me realize I have gone an exorbitant amount of time without hearing from or about The Commodore, James Cabello. I have a bad habit of letting weeks turn into months but am curious if anyone has news about James. Is he still with SeaDream? He was having some issues (as we all seem to) a while back and we hope all is well with James and his lovely family.

Going through some older correspondence I found some emails that made me realize I have gone an exorbitant amount of time without hearing from or about The Commodore, James Cabello. I have a bad habit of letting weeks turn into months but am curious if anyone has news about James. Is he still with SeaDream? He was having some issues (as we all seem to) a while back and we hope all is well with James and his lovely family.

Hi Jim, James has being having some medical treatments for a little while now and is back in Italy with his family but doing what he can work wise during spells of medical attention (HH does not want to elucidate more than that as HH is sure you understand and respect).

A few of his whole list of duties have been taken off his hands so he can concentrate on core business issues.

Will let you know, if HH hears anymore (and if it is appropriate to do so).

He is one of the best, that's for sure.

Best of luck James if you happening to be passing.