Finding OBC on Voyage Personalizer

NYteacher

Can anyone tell me if there is a place on the Voyage Personalizer that notes OBC? I have applied for stockholder's credit for our upcoming voyage and would like to see if it has been applied.

If it is available, could you please direct me to where it is on the Personalizer?

Thank you in advance.

My method is to contact my TA about 2 weeks after faxing the shareholder info to Cunard. The TA will issue a revised invoice showing the increased onboard credit.

Take that invoice printout with you in case there's a mixup in the records. One year our onboard account was about $600 short of the expected OBC. Having printed evidence from my end of the transaction helped prompt the ship staff to contact shore side to straighten it out.

Can anyone tell me if there is a place on the Voyage Personalizer that notes OBC? I have applied for stockholder's credit for our upcoming voyage and would like to see if it has been applied.

If it is available, could you please direct me to where it is on the Personalizer?

Thank you in advance.

In my experience a revised Booking Confirmation is emailed once the Shareholder OBC has been added and this shows the OBC. It doesn't show on the VP so it may be worth asking for an updated Booking Confirmation.

Oops, just realised Underwatr beat me to it with similar advice.

Edited by North West Newbie

In my experience a revised Booking Confirmation is emailed once the Shareholder OBC has been added and this shows the OBC. It doesn't show on the VP so it may be worth asking for an updated Booking Confirmation.

Oops, just realised Underwatr beat me to it with similar advice.

This is good to know. We have never received an updated booking confirmation that reflects our shareholder OBC. I will ask our TA to see if she can get one for us. Thanks.