Proper Newbie

7Stella1

Hey everyone, just booked first cruise on Oasis Of The Seas going to the Caribbean and already stressing out. Will be travelling from UK to South Carolina then going to Florida to join the cruise. Once cruise is over will be heading back to SC for a few days. Is my passport and ESTA everything I need or are there other things I need to sort? Thanks in advance

Hey everyone, just booked first cruise on Oasis Of The Seas going to the Caribbean and already stressing out. Will be travelling from UK to South Carolina then going to Florida to join the cruise. Once cruise is over will be heading back to SC for a few days. Is my passport and ESTA everything I need or are there other things I need to sort? Thanks in advance

You are good to go!

Make copies of your Driver lisc and passport. You need a copy of your passport in each piece of luggage. It doesn't hurt to have spares. You didn't say where in SC or Fl but make sure you get Google Maps and figure time and distance. If you've never been in the US it is quite different for driving. Flying is a different matter. We can almost drive 500 miles faster than we can get up, go to airport wait, fly, wait for luggage, catch a ride to hotel. It just takes forever seems like.

Make copies of your Driver lisc and passport. You need a copy of your passport in each piece of luggage. It doesn't hurt to have spares. You didn't say where in SC or Fl but make sure you get Google Maps and figure time and distance. If you've never been in the US it is quite different for driving. Flying is a different matter. We can almost drive 500 miles faster than we can get up, go to airport wait, fly, wait for luggage, catch a ride to hotel. It just takes forever seems like.

Thanks for the advice re passport copies. Will be travelling from Greenville to Port Canaveral with American friends (I can't drive!) so will be leaving directions up to them