Moorea activities ??

Lovesatq

My husband, adult daughter, and I will be staying at the Intercontinental Hotel on Moorea post cruise for a couple of nights and I was wondering about activities. My problem is while we enjoy the sun, I have to be careful and not overdue and my daughter has a medical condition that pretty much eliminates many of the water activities except using the pool or beach. Does anyone have any suggestions for tours?

Not sure what limitations your daughter has but.....

Rent a car for the day and visit the lagoonararium for snorkeling. That will not take the entire day and you can then tour the island including going to the outlook, juice factory, etc. The entire island tour is easy to do on your own and with stops at shops, etc. is about 4 hour max.

Take an ATV tour. This visits many of the same sights that you can do on your own by car but may include a visit to Magic Mountain. I have not done this and the ATV tour may not be great for people with some medical issues.

Take a jet ski tour of the lagoon. If ATV's are not your thing then the jet ski probably would not be best for you.

Take a lagoon tour and snorkel. If there are issues with getting back into the boat via the ladder check with the tour operator to make sure it looks good for you.

Dr. Poole offers a whale/dolphin boat tour. I have not done this but it does go outside of the lagoon and it can get very choppy at times.

Albert's rents cars and also provides ATV tours and lagoon tours.