Any Recent Quest Passengers? Needed some beverage info

Max Circus

My wife and I are booked on 12/27 Quest. First time on AZ. If anyone has been on recent sailing can you provide some of the complimentary wines that were served? Is it still one red and one white per day which varies during the sailing? Also we received the "Like" promo when booking. I don't see any bourbon brands listed in the Premium package. Does anyone know what the "house" bourbon is?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It's a few months since we last sailed, but there is now a choice of 2 reds and 2 whites, together with Sparkling wine and a Rose available daily. The bourbon I've had on the included package is Jack Daniels, although I prefer to have the included scotch.

Hope this helps

My wife and I are booked on 12/27 Quest. First time on AZ. If anyone has been on recent sailing can you provide some of the complimentary wines that were served? Is it still one red and one white per day which varies during the sailing? Also we received the "Like" promo when booking. I don't see any bourbon brands listed in the Premium package. Does anyone know what the "house" bourbon is?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This is a good thread with detail/photos of daily wines from August on Journey. The complimentary bourbon is Jim Beam:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2387144

I am just off of the Quest. The wines shown on the link which Phil just provided were all on the Quest. Also a nice Chianti. There is a nice variety each day

Really pleased to hear this, i was a bit concerned that there would be a lack of European wines, and especially the Provence rose now that the ship is in the Americas.