Le Club Voyage event on Monday, 5 December 2016 at London's Waldorf Hilton.

upwarduk

The main point was that the usual January sales promotion is to start on 12 December giving their best value offer to date.

Other future points were:

More F1 cruises, not just Monaco

More golf cruises

Cruise to Venice for Festa del Redentore

Next LCV event is next Summer.

There were some new ports of call mentioned but my memory is terrible, sorry.

Hopefully someone can fill in the gaps.

Jan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The main point was that the usual January sales promotion is to start on 12 December giving their best value offer to date.

Other future points were:

More F1 cruises, not just Monaco

More golf cruises

Cruise to Venice for Festa del Redentore

Next LCV event is next Summer.

There were some new ports of call mentioned but my memory is terrible, sorry.

Hopefully someone can fill in the gaps.

Jan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hmm. None of that is new news.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

In addition to the above, we had a lovely time, it was great to catch-up with Richard and his UK team, and we had the delightful Lori at our table. The afternoon tea was excellent although we didn't have room for the cakes which were taken home in a box to finish later.

There was a video from Nicole wishing everyone a nice time, expressing her apologies that she couldn't be with us. Richard gave a presentation as summarised ably above, and he took the time to circulate through all the tables answering questions where he could.

This sounds like a lovely event.

We hope that, in the future, there will be a similar event for those of us living "North of the Watford Gap".

Or even for those of us living near the Waldorf Astoria in NYC!

Curiosity has got the better of me but I just wondered 'What was the qualification required to get invited to this event?'

We have taken two Az cruises this year, and others in years past. We would have

been interested to attend, particularly as we live just a 25 min. tube ride away from

the venue.

Maybe someone could enlighten me.

Rita

There appeared to be no "qualification". We met both people who had cruised numerous times, some who had cruised just once and also one lady who had never cruised on Azamara but had a cruise booked. I think it was just whoever replied to the email that was sent out first. I think it is fairly well known that the current email system is very hit and miss but that it is hoped there will be an improvement soon.

I just assumed because we are on the Azamara mailing list Rita.

We live 210 miles away in Huddersfield. I would have attended if I could have linked it with a visit to our son's in Surrey, but they were busy last weekend.

( Jackie, Century Hawaii sailing & Rd to Hana tour 2012)

I just assumed because we are on the Azamara mailing list Rita.

We live 210 miles away in Huddersfield. I would have attended if I could have linked it with a visit to our son's in Surrey, but they were busy last weekend.

( Jackie, Century Hawaii sailing & Rd to Hana tour 2012)

Hi Jackie

We have very fond memories of that cruise and in particular our Road to Hana trip. The cruise was, as you'll remember, memorable for all the right as well as the wrong reasons! We've dined out on the

telling of our Ensenada adventure a number of times!!

Have seen your posts from time to time on the boards and pleased to know all is well. We're back on the Constellation in June.

Best regards, Rita (and Brian)

Edited by factor30

I received an invitation and accepted. However, despite responding within a couple of hours the event was already at full capacity! Gutted!!

Whilst talking to Richard Twyman yesterday, he did say that they were surprised at the number and speed of replies to the invitation, and that As a result the event became bigger than originally planned. he went on to say that they maintained a reserve list and when any further places became available due to cancellations people were contacted to fill places. He also acknowledged the need to think about similar events in the future north of Watford!

It just shows the popularity of AZ and the number of Club Voyage members that there are in the U.K.

Edited by Azamarajunkie

Curiosity has got the better of me but I just wondered 'What was the qualification required to get invited to this event?'

We have taken two Az cruises this year, and others in years past. We would have

been interested to attend, particularly as we live just a 25 min. tube ride away from

the venue.

Maybe someone could enlighten me.

Rita

Rita, totally agree with you. How loyal do you have to be to Azamara to get an invite?

However, I am probably not on the mailing list in spite of emailing Mr Twynam personally with our details. The only Azamara post I ever get is for my 88 year old mother who has never sailed on Azamara!!! Go figure.

Just as well the product is good. We are Discoverer plus with another 33 days booked on Azamara next year.

Gill

I did hear the event was fully booked almost as soon as the invitation went out.

On our LCV Ambassador's FB page Nicole has shared pictures of the event and the venue. It looked lovely.

Her FB page is called "Nicole Lukacs At Azamara".

I can't see any pics from the event on her FB page Bonnie.

I can't see any pics from the event on her FB page Bonnie.

Did you go to the right page.... "Nicole Lukacs at Azamara"?

The pictures are there, from a few days ago.

I just went to the page and "unfriended" myself to see if I would be blocked from seeing the pictures, but no, the pictures are still visible. So you should be able to see the photos whether you're a follower or not.

P.s. I re-friended myself after this test :)

Hi Bonnie

I've just been on Nicole's Facebook page and couldn't see the pictures. Last posting was on Sunday at 23:15 ( posting a link to the Azamara Gift ideas page) then before that on 10 November she shared Johannes's post about Eric.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

My experience too!! Still don't see them.

Did you go to the right page.... "Nicole Lukacs at Azamara"?

The pictures are there, from a few days ago.

I just went to the page and "unfriended" myself to see if I would be blocked from seeing the pictures, but no, the pictures are still visible. So you should be able to see the photos whether you're a follower or not.

P.s. I re-friended myself after this test :)

I can see the photos as well Bonnie, they are some that Nicole shared from Karen Sequiera's,FB page she is Head of UK Marketing

Very odd. Have you, and grandma cruising, refreshed your browser?

Nicole has added a couple of posts since Sunday. Besides the LCV event in London pictures, something about an Aussie Christmas.

Nicole kindly accepted me as a friend on FB and "hey presto" I can now see the pics of the festive tea. Thank you all.