New Brochure

Well when you said it was silver I thought I had a few years on you but!!!!! We have looked at 2017 but it's +£1k on our cruise in Feb so may have to think of something different but I am certain you will have a golden time and if as good as ours was this year I envoy you. By the way I have heard that the rear balcony are very good

By the way P.C i had a rollakin of the wife, i said it was my silver next year i lost ten year,s some where it,s gold so had to book Discovery with stern balcony to compromise , got out of that one :eek:

Come on so,ton saint which is it?:confused:

Silver is 25 + your lost 10 = 35.

Gold is 50:eek:

In between is 40 = Ruby. Tell us which one it really is.:D

Come on so,ton saint which is it?:confused:

Silver is 25 + your lost 10 = 35.

Gold is 50:eek:

In between is 40 = Ruby. Tell us which one it really is.:D

Sorry Skion married march 1967, when icould get four gallon,s of fuel four my 1957 mini for four shilling,s and eleven pence per gallon = 19 shilling,s and eight pence I THINK :)

Sorry Skion married march 1967, when icould get four gallon,s of fuel four my 1957 mini for four shilling,s and eleven pence per gallon = 19 shilling,s and eight pence I THINK :)

Hi so,ton saint

And the man came out and filled the tank for you and even washed your windscreen.:D

Glad you've got your years sorted out. So, next year is your 49th and the following is the big 50. I must also say that if you thought it was your silver (25) you must be happy. Don't think I've ever heard anybody saying they have been hitched for less.

I'd love to hear Mrs so,ton saint's views on the matter of years.;)

Hi so,ton saint

And the man came out and filled the tank for you and even washed your windscreen.:D

Glad you've got your years sorted out. So, next year is your 49th and the following is the big 50. I must also say that if you thought it was your silver (25) you must be happy. Don't think I've ever heard anybody saying they have been hitched for less.

I'd love to hear Mrs so,ton saint's views on the matter of years.;)

Yes ok i have be caught out, my profile photo 1963 COMMIS WAITER bow,s of old RMS QUEEN MARY served three year,s New York and back ended up ist class waiter served many of the best, mr mrs Ford and family and also the kellog,s and the fonda,s hope this help,s :)

Yes ok i have be caught out, my profile photo 1963 COMMIS WAITER bow,s of old RMS QUEEN MARY served three year,s New York and back ended up ist class waiter served many of the best, mr mrs Ford and family and also the kellog,s and the fonda,s hope this help,s :)

Just watching come dancing, i use to dance like that on my trip of down the royal pier in so,ton glad to be home after 10 wk,s at sea,:D