Nile Blue Tours - Egypt?

Kramer995

We used them only this past September and we paid no deposit. Perhaps they have changed their policy though, as I read somewhere that about 20% of people who book do not show up. I also read that Nile Blue Tours changed its name to Nile Blue Excursions, to emphasize their role in shore excursions from cruises.

It must be terrible for all the tour companies to keep in operation mode with all the trouble over there.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

We haven't yet done the booked tours Alexandria and Cairo, but feel confident as we are very impressed with professionalism and details supplied by Marwan via emails.

Have booked Alexandria as a private tour. Really looking forward to

We are cruising on the Oceania "Insignia" docking Port Said Sept 8th and are interested in joining a group for the Pyramid tour, if any other passengers are interested, otherwise will book private.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Used Nike Blue tours seven years ago and was thrilled. This past year, we went to Egypt on our own and booked a river cruise and guides with their people. Due to the downturn in tourism in Egypt, I think several companies have now merged. The cruise was awful. Our guides were mediocre to just plain horrible. I would not recommend them again

• 6 years later...
  • 9 months later...

My cruise is scheduled to arrive at Port Said in October next year. After careful consideration, I have chosen to book a city tour of Port Said with Nile Blue Tours, primarily because of their local presence. I want to note that I have already taken the Pyramids tour with Ramses Tours last year. If anyone has recently used Nile Blue Tours and has any feedback or comments, I would greatly appreciate hearing them.

On 6/17/2023 at 6:45 AM, ducruiser01 said:

My cruise is scheduled to arrive at Port Said in October next year. After careful consideration, I have chosen to book a city tour of Port Said with Nile Blue Tours, primarily because of their local presence. I want to note that I have already taken the Pyramids tour with Ramses Tours last year. If anyone has recently used Nile Blue Tours and has any feedback or comments, I would greatly appreciate hearing them.

Hello.  I was wondering how long ago you've taken the Ramses Tours and what your impression/experience was.  We are still looking for a tour company/excursions for our Cairo & Alexandria ports.  Thank you!