Arabian Gulf Cruise - Lots of Photos

Pentsi

Hi!

After I had spent countless hours on this forum learning about cruising for the last six months me and my fiancée just returned this week from our first Cruise. It was the 7 Day Arabian Gulf Cruise on Splendour of the Seas. First time in those parts of the World for us too.

To put it short, the 8 day vacation ended up being a great warm and sunny break from the Finnish winter.

I've uploaded my trip photos with some Finnish subtitles here: http://pentsin.kuvat.fi/kuvat/Maailmalta/Dubain+risteily/

The texts won't tell much to most of you, but hopefully you'll enjoy the photos anyway. There's a lot of them. :)

Please ask, if you want to know something specific for your upcoming trip there.

Edited by Pentsi

Congratulations on your cruise of bliss; excellent photos.

We are going to do the Gulf and Southern India on the Celebrity Constellation at Christmas/New Year 2017, so seeing your pictures was a special treat.

Onnea ja lykkya tykoon (Finnish for congratulations and good luck).

What is the location of pictures in which you sail on carpets to a swimming site?

What is the location of pictures in which you sail on carpets to a swimming site?

That's in Khasab, Oman where the number one activity is to do this half day or full day dhow boat trip to the fjords. We used Dolphin Khasab Tours but there are several operators doing the same thing.

That's in Khasab, Oman where the number one activity is to do this half day or full day dhow boat trip to the fjords. We used Dolphin Khasab Tours but there are several operators doing the same thing.

Can recommend Dolphin Khasab Tours for your time in Khasab. Have done the Dhow Dolphin cruise with them on two occasions and each time were fortunate enough to see lots and lots of dolphins. The experience of snorkelling in Trafalgar Bay was awesome. All in all a great time - would do it again. Just love the UAE and am lucky to have son and his family based out in Dubai so it is a favourite destination for me. Will be doing our third cruise from Dubai in Dec on MSC Fantasia - still so much to see and do in this lovely part of the world.

Good Luck with your plans

Suzanne