Nights in Private places

Thameside

This may have been discussed before, sorry but it's new to me.

There is a couple of minute video advertising this product which can be accessed via the new Le Club Voyage news for July or below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLIG...ature=youtu.be

A bit cheeky we thought, especially at the end, and not sure we would want to be on view to prying eyes. What do you think, you romantics, are you up for it?

Is this available now and has anybody tried it.

While it looks lovely, I'm wondering what this means about availability of the T-pool area for other guests. That's an area where we love to hang out, and I'm a little nervous about losing that to private bookings. Any idea how often this happens?

Yes.....we did this one while we were on the Journey in Feb-March 2015.

We actually WON this opportunity at Bingo:D

It is a very romantic PRIVATE experience.

They give you exclusive use of the lockerrooms (it is closed off as a PRIVATE FUNCTION) so you have access to lockers, showers etc etc. with no fear of anyone popping in.

You have the whole "front" of the ship, where the big whirlpool is, all to yourselves.

NO ONE can see you...all curtains of upper decks are closed ...

It is INDEED very private!!

How the evening went:

We were met by a butler/waiter.

We were given robes and slippers.

Before dinner, we were given access to the whirlpool, which was surrounded (as was the deck) by lots of candles (battery operated of course) to set the mood. He served us champagne and chocolate covered strawberries, which we enjoyed as the whirlpool relaxed us prior to dinner.

There was a nice little table set up and a grill nearby....We got our choice of what he would grill up...TONS OF FOOD....and he served us a wonderful romantic dinner....

There was food left for us, including after dinner "snacks" and he left us for the evening, where we could sit out on the deck, go back into the whirlpool or use the open air canopy bed (it has curtains around it that you can close, but the "roof" is open so you can watch the stars....

In the morning, the butler/waiter arrived to bring us breakfast (continental)...

This was such a wonderful, romantic, peaceful evening.....

Liz

p.s. bring a camera....he will take pictures for you if you want

You describe it so well, the video does not sell it that well to me - unusual for an Azamara sales video! Is this 'night' open to all grade of guests and how much is the night? Is it only available on sea days? I personally wouldn't probably want to spend the night there whilst in some of the ports.

:eek:It is open to anybody....

I think it was 495, but we won it in bingo so I don't remember the exact amount.

It can also be combined with spa services (ie. get massage and then go on to the evening)

It was run on a sea day...We got to pick which one worked good for us, though we actually got rained out on our first pick

:eek:

They told us we were only the 4th couple taking advantage of this program since they had started it on the Journey, so they were very excited/nervous getting everything "just right"..

I will have to say that it WAS done "just right"...

Would we have paid for it on our own??

You know, I think we very well may have...

I mean, when you think how much a shore excursion costs, or a "date" for spa services....and you realize that this is a full night affair...well, I think, especially if we were celebrating an anniversary or just wanted to feel extra special, we'd do it again....

Liz

When you get something free, you don't look too close at the price tag...

I remembered the _ 95 part, just wasn't absolutely sure the FIRST part...just knew for sure it was under 500...Anyway, it was a lot of fun....

Liz