Internet

scorpio123456

Suite guests get 235 minutes per person per cruise.

Here's the webpage: https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/int/life-onboard/suites

Thanks for this.

As a discovery level I get 90 mins. What I was enquiring was will I have 235+90.

According to ralydave one only gets the suite allowances. This does not seem fair. this means your loyalty status is not recognised for Internet usage.

A related question.

When I last tried to use the internet on Azamara, (probably a year or so ago), it was painfully slow, and would frequently drop off altogether.

Does anyone know if this has improved.

I do know that other ships now have internet at high speeds roughly the same as what you get at home or at the office.

As someone who cruises solo, I've never understood that argument. You're not paying for two people, you're paying for one cabin.

Solo cruisers are hit with a single supplement which in some cases is 200%. Cruise pricing is always per person*, not per cabin. As a solo you are sometimes paying for two people so the argument follows you should get 2x the benefits which makes sense. If the line can afford to give each person in a room X amount of minutes and a Y discount on airfare it stands to reason a single person paying that 200% supplement should get 2X and 2Y respectively.

Direct from Azamaras website "Unless stated otherwise, all rates are per person, based on double occupancy, cruise only, in USD, and subject to availability."