WOW !! Azamara is on a POSITIVE roll !!!

Phxazzcruisers

Not only did they make a GREAT announcement today about Le Club Voyage, when we opened our mail we got a GREAT surprise. We were on the August 20th sailing on Quest. They had to cancel the ports of Socci and the Ukraine due to Russia... We just got a certificate for a credit for a future cruise. The certificate was in the amount of 15% of the cruise fare paid for that sailing. We did not expect this at all. What a great surprise.

I an now doubly glad we had some faith in Azamara and did not cancel any of ur future cruises with them. This is really above and beyond !!!!!

I am glad that the top management made the positive changes. There will, of course, be some nay sayers, but we feel that this is now a top tier program. We now know why Azamara is one of our cruise lines of choice.

Thanks again Bonnie for the great news. Have a great weekend

• 2 weeks later...

Did you not know about the 15% certificate? We were also on the 20 August sailing but instead of accepting the 15% offer we saved $4000 each by downgrading to an ocean view guarantee and in the end got upgraded to a better balcony than our original. We were happy campers to say the least.

We found the Quest fantastic with very happy staff, I find it difficult to understand the criticism of the Quest on a separate post here but of course we're all different.

The Azamazing evening in Georgia was a highlight of the trip and the white night was also Azamazing!

I too am impressed that they have listened to their customers and given back some of the loyalty perks.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by kobecat

Did you not know about the 15% certificate? We were also on the 20 August sailing but instead of accepting the 15% offer we saved $4000 each by downgrading to an ocean view guarantee and in the end got upgraded to a better balcony than our original. We were happy campers to say the least.

We found the Quest fantastic with very happy staff, I find it difficult to understand the criticism of the Quest on a separate post here but of course we're all different.

The Azamazing evening in Georgia was a highlight of the trip and the white night was also Azamazing!

I too am impressed that they have listened to their customers and given back some of the loyalty perks.

No, it came as a surprise. We were in a Suite, so we would not have downgraded to an Ocean View. We have been to the Black Sea before, so we did not rely mind missing the ports that we did, and really enjoyed the ports that were added.

Batumi Georgia was the biggest surprise of the trip and turned out to be an incredibly beautiful City. We agree, great Azamazing Evening.

Our only criticism of Azamara was the removal of the internet and laundry. For our B2B cruises both were rather important to us. As Discover Plus before the changes, there were not any benefits that replaced those. But as said, they listened, as we are very happy. We have already booked cruise 12, 13 1nad 14 aboard our favorite, Quest.

I'm happy you got an upgrade after all and had a lovely cruise. When did you find out about the balcony cabin, on the Express Pass or at the pier?

• 9 months later...
Sorry I didn't ever come back to you on this, we found out on our express pass.

Hi Kobecat, as you know we did the same as you and had as good a cruise as we have ever had with Azamara.

Our next cruise with them is on the Quest leaving Southhampton 25 Aug so the countdown has really begun,although I haven't checked in or printed anything yet.

I am so looking forward to catching up with Russ again and all of the crew still onboard who have been there previously.

It's the "welcome home" that we so enjoy.

It's going to be, spot the familiar face again and reconnect with great people, both crew and passengers that I so much enjoy. Darryl