HELP problem printing guest booklet and vouchers.

welshfamily

We have had several attempts at printing the guest booklet. Each time the details on the transfer vouchers, air arrangements etc print so faint they are almost impossible to read. We have tried our home printer, office printer and now a professional xerox machine. Each attempt has been in colour. The pictures, text etc which are standard print beautifully each time the problem is only with individual information i.e. Flight details, our names etc. online check in creates a PDF file therefore I can not change the depth or colour of the individual print.

Has anyone else had this problem ?

Or

Can anyone else help please?

Each attempt has been in colour.

Try printing in black & white, try changing the contrast or brightness (in my adobe program, when I select "print", in the upper right of the dialog box, choose: color/color adjustment) I also have an option to print "Text to Black" (in case the text is a lighter color, grey? as perhaps might be your case)

There are options you can play with when printing PDFs.....

Am I required to have the guest booklet with me? I'm reluctant to print 32 pages, period. I have my express passes and have taken note of the departure port. Itinerary, check. Just wondering if the booklet is necessary?

Am I required to have the guest booklet with me? I'm reluctant to print 32 pages, period. I have my express passes and have taken note of the departure port. Itinerary, check. Just wondering if the booklet is necessary?

We have never needed ours to board but you may want to have the first page with the port information with you.

Thank you. This is our third Azamara Cruise and I have never printed the book. I think my TA must have done it or received it from AZ and sent it on to me. I know that I have had luggage tags in the past. I used an online TA this time. Saved a lot of money, but sacrificed some luxuries in the process, it seems.

We have a package with Azamara. Flights, pre cruise transfers to a hotel, and the port, the hotel and the transfers back. All these vouchers need printing from the guest booklet. The only two we were bothered about were the pre cruise transfer from the airport and the hotel. Our TA had no more luck than we did. He rang Azamara who said it didn't matter if they could be read as a Azamara rep. would meet us at the airport and the hotel would have our name.

I would therefore agree the booklet is hopefully not needed.

However other cruise companies have actually collected the vouchers from us e.g. When boarding the bus.

Hoyaheel,

thank you for your advice. I will try this tomorrow on the high quality printer in work.

If you are taking iPad I just save it as a pdf to my documents and delete it when I come home. It's a just in case, to be honest I have never needed it, even when Azamara are doing my transfers