Theme nights on the Emerald Princess

Kiwi_cruiser

We are doing these cruises: A 7 day Greek Isle, A 21 day Western Mediterranean Grand Adventure cruise, and a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Emerald Princess.

and a 15 day Panama Canal on the Coral Princess.

and I was wondering if we would get any theme nights?? And if so any ideas on what they could be??

Also would they do any formal nights? and if so how many?

We are doing these cruises: A 7 day Greek Isle, A 21 day Western Mediterranean Grand Adventure cruise, and a 7 day Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Emerald Princess.

and a 15 day Panama Canal on the Coral Princess.

and I was wondering if we would get any theme nights?? And if so any ideas on what they could be??

Also would they do any formal nights? and if so how many?

Your 7-day cruises will have 2 formal evenings on each.

Your 21 day cruise is, I believe, composed of a 7 day segment and a 14 day segment. The 7-day segment will have two formal evenings and the 14 day segment will have 3 formal evenings.

Thus, your 35 days on the Emerald will have a total of 9 formal evenings.

There will be theme nights on each segment. Some of them will be the same ones on all four segments. Examples include Rock & Roll night and country-western night. There will also be a deck party one evening on each segment.

The dining room menus will repeat on each segment. However the 14 day segment will also have seven new menus for the additional seven days.

Much of the entertainment will also repeat on each segment.

If you have the same Captain and the same CD for the entire trip, their jokes will also repeat on each segment.

Have a great cruise.

Your 7-day cruises will have 2 formal evenings on each.

Your 21 day cruise is, I believe, composed of a 7 day segment and a 14 day segment. The 7-day segment will have two formal evenings and the 14 day segment will have 3 formal evenings.

Thus, your 35 days on the Emerald will have a total of 9 formal evenings.

There will be theme nights on each segment. Some of them will be the same ones on all four segments. Examples include Rock & Roll night and country-western night. There will also be a deck party one evening on each segment.

The dining room menus will repeat on each segment. However the 14 day segment will also have seven new menus for the additional seven days.

Much of the entertainment will also repeat on each segment.

Have a great cruise.

Each 7 day med cruise has 2 formal nights so if your doing a 14 nighter you'll have 4 formal nights as this is made up of 2 x 7 nights.

Confirmed by

@ShaneRileyUK: .@GailJen5 Hi Gail, if your cruise is made up of 2 7 night cruises (as mine is) you will have 4.

@ShaneRileyUK: .@GailJen5 no don't worry the entertainment isn't repeated...you even get double captains cocktail party 😉

Can't comment on the other cruises, sorry

The Emerald is running on a 7 day cycle, so in effect you are booking b2b cruises, the menus, entertainment etc repeat every 7 days, with satureday being the 1st day of each new segment

There will be theme nights on each segment. Some of them will be the same ones on all four segments. Examples include Rock & Roll night and country-western night.

I've never encountered a theme night on a Princess Mediterranean cruise.

Line dancing classes for the C&W night is about the only evidence I've seen of theme nights.

When we stated cruised there would be a C&W night, and Island night and a Rock n Roll night...are they still around anywhere?

They have been on the two Princess ships I have been on since December.

Island Night may be celebrated under another name (50th Anniversary deck party, white clothing deck party, tropical night party, etc.), depends on the ship.

• 2 weeks later...