room capacity on Royal

postman999

1. Go to the Royal Princess deck plans.

2. Choose whether you are interested in sailing before or after April 22, 2006 (some cabin classes changing on that date).

3. Use the drop down box to select the deck you are interested in, or any deck with passenger staterooms.

4. Just below the box to select your deck, in the box labeled Passengers: use the drop down to select the capacity you need (1, 2, 3, or 4) in place of Any

Edited by fishywood

1. Go to the Royal Princess deck plans.

2. Choose whether you are sailing before or after April 22, 2006 (some cabin classes changing on that date).

3. Use the drop down box to select the deck you are interested in, or any deck with passenger staterooms.

4. Just below the box to select your deck, in the box labeled Passengers: use the drop down to select the capacity you need (1, 2, 3, or 4) in place of Any

Problem with this method, for me, has been when looking double occupancy cabins it shows all cabins, not just the two person ones.

Try deck plan genious in a google search.:D

Oh c'mon, give the OP a little credit. :rolleyes:

You would be amazed how many times on here someone has admitted to staring at the deckplans for days and never noticing the selection box to highlight the triple or quad staterooms.

Problem with this method, for me, has been when looking double occupancy cabins it shows all cabins, not just the two person ones.

Yeah, that's how it works. If your goal is to avoid a cabin with those pesky upper berths, you would have to select 3 and pick a cabin that is not highlighted. Reverse logic at its finest.

Oh c'mon, give the OP a little credit. :rolleyes:

You would be amazed how many times on here someone has admitted to staring at the deckplans for days and never noticing the selection box to highlight the triple or quad staterooms.

Yes, but that website has proved very useful for me.:D

Or go to cruisedeckplans.com, choose Princess, then your ship, and you can view each deck and refer to the key/symbols on the lower right to see what each cabin holds. EM

Exactly, same goes for the site (Deckplangenious) I mentioned.:D

Yeah, that's how it works. If your goal is to avoid a cabin with those pesky upper berths, you would have to select 3 and pick a cabin that is not highlighted. Reverse logic at its finest.

Pesky, but not always. If I understand other postings correctly, at least on Crown Class, and Royal Class, the extra berths in Balcony cabins are up in the ceiling and don't interfere at all if only two persons in the cabin and not needing those additional berths.

When I read this, I thought it was an insult, sort of like "use google, genius".

I finally figured out that this is a domain name.

LOL, not sure if a few others may have thought the same. The problem is that this site quite often ruins/blocks the website addresses.:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Don't know how long the info has been on the website (or how accurate it is), but if you look at a specific cabin on the website it shows if the cabin can accommodate three or four persons. From the Emerald:

Stateroom Number: C522

Type: Premium Balcony

Category: B2

Deck: 10 (Caribe)

Bath Type: Shower

Connecting Room: N/A

Total Size: 271 sq. ft.

Special Notes:

QUAD CABIN/2 UPPERS

Edited by IECalCruiser