Temperature onboard Silver Wind

JojoJane

I will be on Silver Wind at the end of April and having read numerous threads have a pretty good idea of what clothing is needed during the day. However, I have no idea what the temperature is likely to be when on board. I assume there is air conditioning everywhere, but is it turned well down so that the temperature is pretty cool or will I be OK wearing, for example, sleeveless tops and trousers in the evenings? Help please!

Hi Jojo,

The ship is air conditioned and this is controlled very well so you will be fine in sleeveless tops and trousers for the evening although l would suggest a pashmina / shawl to place around your shoulders as some feel the cool more than others.....and bear this in mind if your are planning to dine at Hot Rocks....you are able to control your own temps in your suite.

Hope you have a fabulous voyage

Sophia [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On Silver Cloud in 2015, certainly there were aircon problems in 701, but last year on the wind, the aircon seemed to be working in our suite and in all public areas. I can only speak as I find, though I'm sure there may be some suites that may have had problems. They may be the ones you get to read about.

I'm on the Wind in March. I'll let you know.....

I was on the Wind for two weeks in January and the AC appeared to be working better than I've ever known it - public areas all comfortable in a short sleeved top, and cabin temperature actually responded to changing the thermostat.

It was so impressive that I commented on it to the new HD, Daniel Ilias - a worthy replacement for Gianni, so sadly gone before his time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums