La Dame on Muse

SuzCruise

:confused: Are we sure it is $60 per person? When I look at My Silversea there is a $60 charge, but it seems like it could be for the 2 of us.

If you go through to the booking page, you can see its per person. I just selected to add some guests (so 5 people at dinner) and it came to $300

I am aware that there was always a charge for Le Champagne. But now it's La Dame and Kaiseke AND there is no main dining room.

These are both very small restaurants, there are many more on the ship that are included. These two would not really interest me regardless of the charge. We have a trip booked on the ship which sounds very nice. As far as all inclusive goes all have charges for top shelf wine, liquor and such. Crystal charges for more than one or two visits to their special restaurant's depending on the voyage length. At the per diem these lines charge what's 60$?

Sent from my XT1032 using Forums mobile app

These are both very small restaurants, there are many more on the ship that are included. These two would not really interest me regardless of the charge. We have a trip booked on the ship which sounds very nice. As far as all inclusive goes all have charges for top shelf wine, liquor and such. Crystal charges for more than one or two visits to their special restaurant's depending on the voyage length. At the per diem these lines charge what's 60$?

Sent from my XT1032 using Forums mobile app

I agree that Crystal's policy of charging for more than one visit to a specialty restaurant is as wrong as Silveursea's. And they not only advertise "all inclusive," they advertise "all exclusive" whatever that means. Of the luxury lines only Regent and Seabourn do not have surplus charges for specialty restaurants. I have no doubt that if the Thomas Keller Grill were aboard Silversea instead of Seabourn they'd charge $100 pp.