Cozumel Jeep Rental

Sorry, but the "Ports of Call" boards dont get much response. Can you recommend a place to rent a jeep in Cozumel? I did it years ago and I picked it up right where we got off the ship but cant remember what it was called. Thanks!

Depending on which pier you come in to, there are several places to rent jeeps. Pretty easy to do. We used to do this all the time, but quit after having one of them steal our credit card information. We now use a taxi. However just be careful on what you do with your card when renting the car. I think you can even arrange it from the states in advance as most of the rental car people on the pier are with national brands here. (Hertz, ect.)

Sorry, but the "Ports of Call" boards dont get much response. Can you recommend a place to rent a jeep in Cozumel? I did it years ago and I picked it up right where we got off the ship but cant remember what it was called. Thanks!

We rented from a national brand right at the beach.

Not sure if you are going to different bars on the beach, but we did the Cozumel Bar Hop last year and didn't have to worry about drinking & driving check out their web site if you are interested. Also under ports of call there is usually a good thread.

Archived