Danish National parks?

I was looking for some "outdoorsy" time while in Denmark precruise. I noted that Denmark has 3 national parks. Has anyone been to them? They do not seem super easy to get to. Would it be worth (or even possible ) to go to one, spend the day and get back to Copenhagen without overnighting elsewhere?

National parks in Denmark might be different for US, but beautiful nature, however most interesting parks are in Jylland (Jutland): Thy National Park in North Jutland, The Mols Bjerge National Park, in East Jutland, The Wadden Sea in Southwest Jutland. This will involve too much driving withot staying over night.

Only one at Sjælland (Zealand) is Skjoldungernes Land National Park - not that interesting, but some museums to visit - I'm living in that are myself.

Here is a link to the national parks in Denmark

You should concentrate you focus on 'Sjælland' and visit Land of Legends (Sagnlandet) open air museum, Viking museum in Roskilde, Roskilde Cathedral and the castles in Hillerød and Helsingør - might be some nice 'nature spots' as well. You'll need to rent a car for that trip. I'm be happy to answer some specific questions.

From Copenhagen you could also go to Møns Klint (cliffs). http://www.moensklint.dk/geocentermoensklintuk.aspx

There is a new geological museum there which is quite good, and you can go on some pretty walks. It is a 2 hours drive from Copenhagen. Public transportation involves a lot of changes, but can be done in about three hours.

Closer to Copenhagen is Stevns Klint (a bit less impressive coastal cliffs but a UNESCO world heritage site), but it's interesting because you clearly can see the cretaceous-paleogene boundary (where the dinosaurs died). You can combine it with a visit to a cold war museum in a disused surveillance bunker dug into the limestone. https://www.kalklandet.dk/english It's a 1 hour drive from Copenhagen.