anyone interested in sharing grand cabana sept 30 2015

j721red

hi we have the grand cabana 21, booked for our CC day on sept 30,2015...however there are only 3 of us, DH and I with DD 25 and it is huge...really hoping to find someone to share....adults or kids are welcome...will split cost half and half for a family or group...or 100.00 each per person if just a couple of people

total cost 966.00 up to 10 people

hi we have the grand cabana 21, booked for our CC day on sept 30,2015...however there are only 3 of us, DH and I with DD 25 and it is huge...really hoping to find someone to share....adults or kids are welcome...will split cost half and half for a family or group...or 100.00 each per person if just a couple of people

total cost 966.00 up to 10 people

OMG ! You might be very nice people or you might be the cabana sharers from hell - lol.

I wouldn't dare say yes to something like this with people I didn't know :) :) :)

OMG ! You might be very nice people or you might be the cabana sharers from hell - lol.

I wouldn't dare say yes to something like this with people I didn't know :) :) :)

your correct..we may be either...however it is just an offer to share and we will be renting the cabana regardless of whether we share with others or not.

we have shared before and made some great friends because of it, we actually vacationed with one couple last year again are meeting them in Disney this year as well..

a cabana is a necessity for us for medical and personal reasons...we are hoping to share as it is huge and will help with cost and are more than happy to provide references for anyone who considers it..

you have a magical day!

You might mention to the people at the Port Adventures desk that you're willing to share...in the event that you don't find anyone till after you board.

Also' date=' mention it to dinner companions, etc.[/quote']

thank you

great suggestion..

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I just stumbled on your thread. Are you still looking to share your cabana? I am a first time DCL cruiser sailing in a group of 4 adults (2 couples) and 2 young children (2 and 15 months). We tried to get a cabana but of course they were all booked.

Edited by Mjcbtc

Hi!

I just stumbled on your thread. Are you still looking to share your cabana? I am a first time DCL cruiser sailing in a group of 4 adults (2 couples) and 2 young children (2 and 15 months). We tried to get a cabana but of course they were all booked.

If you have no luck with the OP, check with the Port Adventures desk after boarding. There are sometimes people who reserved a cabana but would like to "get out of it" which can only be done after boarding if someone else wants to rent it. DCL does keep a wait list of people who would like to rent --makes sense if they can make 2 sets of guests happy that way!

Good luck with a reply from OP.

If you have no luck with the OP' date=' check with the Port Adventures desk after boarding. There are sometimes people who reserved a cabana but would like to "get out of it" which can only be done after boarding if someone else wants to rent it. DCL does keep a wait list of people who would like to rent --makes sense if they can make 2 sets of guests happy that way!

Good luck with a reply from OP.[/quote']

Thank you! We will try that. Our expectations are low, but maybe we'll get lucky :)