Voyage Personaliser Not Working

Maple_Girl

Good Morning,

I understand that the Cunard website is unreliable (technology wise). For the past 2 weeks I have been unable to log in to my Voyage Personaliser. It keeps saying the personal details I supplied on the login page are incorrect (they are correct). Is there a way around this? Should I contact Cunard? Or will it work itself out eventually?

Thanks!

Sierra

I have regularly used my VP on numerous occasions this last couple of weeks for my up and coming cruise on QV and had no problems logging in.

Mine is working perfectly - just logged in to all my booked cruises.

Hmmmm..... Is there a Cunard email address that I can write to? I'd like to get this fixed.

I had difficulty - until someone suggested ''''Google Chrome'''' (not internet explorer) and now works every time' date=' first time. I don't know the how - just the fact that it does![/quote']

I was thinking it might be my browser. I tried firefox, chrome and IE. So far nothing is working. This is such a bummer. Is there someone at Cunard I can contact?

Good Morning,

I understand that the Cunard website is unreliable (technology wise). For the past 2 weeks I have been unable to log in to my Voyage Personaliser. It keeps saying the personal details I supplied on the login page are incorrect (they are correct). Is there a way around this? Should I contact Cunard? Or will it work itself out eventually?

Thanks!

Sierra

Sierra,

Were you able to log in to voyage personaliser for this particular booking prior to two weeks ago? Or has voyage personaliser never worked for this particular booking?

If it's the latter situation, then there is a distinct possibility that your name or birth date is incorrect on the actual booking with Cunard. In that case, a phone call to Cunard customer service would probably be in order. If you booked through a travel agent instead of directly with Cunard, they may refer you to your travel agent to get any such discrepancies resolved.

But in any event, Cunard customer service ought to be able to confirm if there is a problem with your booking that is preventing you from logging in to voyage personaliser.

Regards,

John.

If there is a second person travelling on the same booking, you might try entering their details instead. I was able to get on the booking with my wife's details when there was a problem with mine, using the same booking reference.

Edited by milamber

Thanks everyone. I'm in! It's a little strange.... A week ago I was able to get in using the booking reference I got in an email from Cunard. Then it stopped working. Today my TA said I was using the wrong reference number and gave me a new one. That new one works.

Edited by Maple_Girl

Good Morning,

Thanks!

Sierra

We've had the same problem with our booking for the last two weeks. Several calls with TA and Cunard have not solved the issue. Will try some different search engines as others have suggested.

• 2 years later...
I wrote a long reply following our Baltic cruise on the Sapphire Princess, I submitted it but what has happened to it???:')
Are you posting in the right place ?

This is the Cunard board, if you have submitted a review, they are all checked before they are posted. You should receive an email once your review is published.