Spa Pass

DadTheBigKid

7 cruises on the QM2 , buy the Spa Day Pass every trip for most of the days , and never once turned back because it was too crowded .

Really, that's great news.

Thank you, without ever crossing before I wasn't sure of the 2,000 odd people how many use the spa passes.

I. bought the pass as soon as possible after boarding. I'd been told that they only sell so many due to not wanting to overcrowd. I used it every day of my crossing - I'd say that the mornings were quieter than the afternoons which got very busy. In the afternoon It could be a struggle to find a seat & the pool was crowded. Having said that It was easy for me to work round this & i loved the spa! Have a great trip!

I. bought the pass as soon as possible after boarding. I'd been told that they only sell so many due to not wanting to overcrowd. I used it every day of my crossing - I'd say that the mornings were quieter than the afternoons which got very busy. In the afternoon It could be a struggle to find a seat & the pool was crowded. Having said that It was easy for me to work round this & i loved the spa! Have a great trip!

That's great advice

Many thanks, I'm sure we will be able to work around busy times as you did

We've bought one three times, all for transatlantic crossings. We've never found it so crowded we can't get a seat. Sometimes the seats around the pool are all taken, but there has always been room in the quiet area away from the pool. in fact we prefer to sit there with the view outside.

Early morning and from around 4.30pm onwards were always the quietest. Pool occasionally had too many people in it for comfort, but was frequently empty as well.

We would always buy a pass for any trip in the cold. Most things on a cruise are expensive, but we consider the spa pass to be excellent value.

We've bought one three times, all for transatlantic crossings. We've never found it so crowded we can't get a seat. Sometimes the seats around the pool are all taken, but there has always been room in the quiet area away from the pool. in fact we prefer to sit there with the view outside.

Early morning and from around 4.30pm onwards were always the quietest. Pool occasionally had too many people in it for comfort, but was frequently empty as well.

We would always buy a pass for any trip in the cold. Most things on a cruise are expensive, but we consider the spa pass to be excellent value.

How much are the passes on TA crossings and what do you get for the money?

I think it was about $40 per day the last time I used it, however, once onboard you can arranged a deal for a five or six day pass at a reduction.

If you opt for any treatments, the entrance and full use of the spar is included in the price of the treatment so you don't need to have your spar pass stamped.

If you are on a round trip ( back to back transatlantic ) and purchase a spar pass for 'several days' you must use it up on the sector of the voyage that you purchased it on, in other words you cannot save it and use it for a visit to the spar on the return leg of your voyage.

If you happen to be on a port intensive cruise (QM2) look out for special day deals whilst the ship is in port ;)

I had a 4 day pass on a world cruise sector - it was great IMO. Bought it on the first day after I boarded and spread the use over 4 sea days. I could go in and out several times on the days I used the pass. Great - could go in for a while in the morning then back in the afternoon. It was never really busy, perhaps half a dozen others max in the hydro pool. Worth every dollar I thought.

How much are the passes on TA crossings and what do you get for the money?

I think it was around $120 for the 8 night TA to New York and $105 for the 7 nights back, but might go up after the refurb!

For that you get entry to the spa whenever you like and as many times as you like during opening hours for the whole trip. The pool, hot tub, sauna, steam rooms and quiet room with drinks/magazines and recliners are all included. Treatments are extra. Lovely facilities in the changing rooms with nice products, razors/shaving foam for men and other things. Handy for the gym if you want to change and leave your stuff in the lockers.

• 1 month later...

Hello to all,

Is it possible to use the gym and then shower and change there? Or, do you need a Spa Pass to use the showers and lockers? Is there even a room to change before/after a workout, or do I need to go back to my stateroom all hot and sweaty?:eek:

Thanks,

Hello to all,

Is it possible to use the gym and then shower and change there? Or, do you need a Spa Pass to use the showers and lockers? Is there even a room to change before/after a workout, or do I need to go back to my stateroom all hot and sweaty?:eek:

Thanks,

The showers ,changing rooms and lockers , are in the Spa so you would need a pass.