QM2 Photo Studio

FennoExpress

I was just browsing QM2's deck plan for 2017-2018 on Cunards website and noticed that the port side of Fairways has now something called the "Photo Studio". Does anyone have a clue what this means? There is also a new profile of the ship, with the uppermost deck now labelled 14. In my opinion the profile looks more like a Costa ship now :confused: Fortunately the haven't done anything to that beautiful stern.

Fantastic idea. One area where Cunard should keep up with the times. As long as they keep with their strict dress code! I hate to see 90% or more of these printed out photos destroyed. Maybe their photo prices will come down a bit if it's digital & they only print off the photos that you actually want to buy.

• 5 weeks later...
I heard the Photo Studio will be one of those Digital Galleries that have been showing up on new ships . No more racks and racks of photos just

put in your card to see just your photos .

Hi MCC. If I have it right, the Photo Studio on Deck 12 will accommodate those passengers wishing to book a private photo session. The Photo Gallery will be on Deck 2. -S

Hi MCC. If I have it right, the Photo Studio on Deck 12 will accommodate those passengers wishing to book a private photo session. The Photo Gallery will be on Deck 2. -S

That's was my understanding.