Aboard Silver Cloud

Mayflower1

TLCOHIO today we have the booking at le champagne!!!

Appreciate your continued updates and pictures. Enjoy your special dinner there tonight. Let us know what you loved most from your dinner there on the Silver Cloud.

THANKS! Enjoy! Terry in Ohio

If Venice is one of your future desires or past favorites, look at this earlier posting for many options and visual samples this city that is so great for "walking around", personally seeing its great history and architecture. This posting is now at 63,557 views.

Venice: Loving It & Why??!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1278226

It's obviously a joke! Everything was perfect : service and food!!! Wonderful evening, Unfortunately I booked almost at the end otherwise I would have rebooked another time. Thanks for your suggestion Terry!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So...that's all. We are very sad because our cruise has finished but we have already booked another one ![emoji6] Tonyballoons please when you meet the cruise director Alan who is really a fantastic person please tell hom that ' 55 stelle 'wants to thank him for making this cruise so special (we haven't seen him today so we couldn't say goodbye) thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mayflower1, sorry for the delay in responding to your great observations. my partner and i have spent many wonderful days on the Cloud, we first cruised back in the roaring 90's (ha) . we --i should speak for my self--are not really expedition cruise guys but being on the Cloud to the south pole was just too much to pass over. We hope to see Dominic wearing the T shirt I gave him 10 years past. It will be fun to lean if his brother allowed him to wear it. Hope you have wonderful times traveling and cruising.