Cabin B330 Dawn Princess

Big Hair

I was in cabin B324 on Sea Princess, sister ship to Dawn Princess. We loved the cabin and location so much we have booked the same cabin for next year. I was concerned about motion being fairly far forward but we had no problems. The only thing I can say about the location of B330 is that the steward station (shown as a small empty white area on the deck plans) where they store their carts is directly across the hall. Our steward mentioned that the passenger in B330 had mentioned the noise waking him up in the morning. We did not have a problem with the noise in our cabin. The minisuites on the Sun class ships are great. They are more like a full suite on the Grand class ships. Hope this helps.

No, but I'm curious what question you have about it. In Mar. we stayed in cabin B426. I do have a little insight for you if you are wondering about what is right across the hall from you.:D

we are in B401 on the Sea Princess next Feb...........has anyone been in that cabin?

Cathy, you are spot on with the description of the stewards utility room. We were in B426 and had the stewards closet right next door to us. Never again. Very noisey. First thing in the morning was very annoying. We had a great steward and understood that he had his job to do. But.....in the future, stay away from cabins with the little space between them.... We are in B618 in Jan. 07. on the Dawn. Can't wait!!:D

we are in B401 on the Sea Princess next Feb...........has anyone been in that cabin?

Maddiesky, the only concern, and not that its that big of a deal is that when you open your cabin door, everyone waiting for the elevator can see into your cabin. Otherwise I think you have a very good location and will be very happy with it. Enjoy! I know we will......:D

There is plenty of space in the cabins with a spacious entrance hall, and a separate living room that has a desk, couch that seats two comfortably (three in a squeeze), comfortable chair and the TV/Fridge/bar area. This is separated from the bedroom area by a curtain that will close if you want. The bedroom area has a small walk in closet (I seem to remember there were three drawers in the closet along with long and short hanging space) and a vanity/desk area along with the beds (that can be either queen or twin, even though Princess says queen only) and two nightstands. The balcony can be accessed from either the living room or bedroom area. The balcony is somewhat small as all Sun class balconies are. It is probably 3-4 feet deep and the width of the cabin. there are two quasi loungers as well as a small table and two chairs. The best part of the cabin is the split bathroom. The sink and toilet are on one side with the whirlpool tub and separate shower on the other. Lots of marble in the bathroom. Here is a link to Crusdiva's great photos of an AC mini in the Dawn Princess (hope it works, otherwise you can copy and paste the address): http://new.photos.yahoo.com/cpebmw/album/576460762317698668

Archived