Millie cabin 7000 or 7001

Hflors

Does anyone have a picture of cabin 7000 or 7001 I am trying to find out is they are one of the larger ov. They are the forward facing. We have stayed in the Galaxy 8004/8007 which are very large and am hoping these will be the same. Also does the bed face the forward window?

Thanks

There are photos of the similar 6004-5 Accessible cabins on the Geocities website listed several places here on C C but 7001 &2 are not quite as large it doesn't look like to me...but might be similar. Deck plans show a notch out of 6004 we're in but photos show a straight wall there, so don't trust the deckplans These are photos of 6004 . Large portion is the Roll in Bath, and the closet in front of the door.

6004-3.jpg.74cdba3d3e908625beacb615785bad49.jpg

6004.-2jpg.jpg.a9de8b67e33a6a9918253c08f63a7537.jpg

There are photos of the similar 6004-5 Accessible cabins on the Geocities website listed several places here on C C but 7001 &2 are not quite as large it doesn't look like to me...but might be similar. Deck plans show a notch out of 6004 we're in but photos show a straight wall there' date=' so don't trust the deckplans These are photos of 6004 . Large portion is the Roll in Bath, and the closet in front of the door.[/quote']

Thank you for posting those pictures. They do help, but I am surprised that NO one has pictures of these cabins!!!!!!!!!!

I keep wondering if 7000 and 7001 are "sideways" cabins. Has anyone stayed in either of these?

Thank you for posting those pictures. They do help, but I am surprised that NO one has pictures of these cabins!!!!!!!!!!

I keep wondering if 7000 and 7001 are "sideways" cabins. Has anyone stayed in either of these?

They go across the bow of the ship, and the beds face the front in 6004, which would be the same as most other cabins. Now the 2 cabins between them would be "sideways cabins" I believe (assuming you mean beds going across the width of the ships rather than with the length) Sorry I just now realized (after checking deck plans that 7001 & 2 ARE the center cabins on 7, I was thinking the corner ones all along, as are 6004 & 5. Someone wrote some where that they have 2 portholes in each cabin, looking at photos of front they couldn't have..only 2 in center of deck7...1 for each cabin. These cabins are not nearly as large as the corner ones, actually look about the same as regular cabins, except the door will open in the side rather than the end of the cabin.

7000 on Connie

Cabin7000Connie11-05-071-56-47PM-1.jpg

C 2 C wow thanks for the picture. Do you have any more? Where is the door and bathroom. It looks a bit small. I guess the corner ones are the ones to get even on Millenium.

Again thanks

helen

Thanks so much C2C for that great picture! Have you stayed in that cabin before?

We stayed in this one or the mirror image on the other side... warning! the cabin is large but the closets have less room than the standard closets.

We have started to like these front cabins because of their size and prefer them to balconies when temperatures are on the warm side. The ride is a bit bumpier but you can actually practice some dance steps.:D

We stayed in this one or the mirror image on the other side... warning! the cabin is large but the closets have less room than the standard closets.

We have started to like these front cabins because of their size and prefer them to balconies when temperatures are on the warm side. The ride is a bit bumpier but you can actually practice some dance steps.:D

Thanks for the warning but it will be just little ole me in the cabin, so as long as I don't overpack (pray for me!) I should be ok.

The price was definitely right for this cabin, more than a few hundred dollars less than I paid for a 10-day on HAL around a year ago. Plus, my only other option was an oceanview on the 2nd deck, which is too close to the water for my liking :). I'll be sure to take a bunch of pics....seems to be a popular topic of conversation!

we stayed in that exact cabin 7002, it was great. we put all of our shoes in that little foyer area. i really liked the view over the bow. in regards to cabin 7000 or 7001, when the room steward was cleaning the room i did get to peak inside, and it had a simmilar layout to the 7002. this cabin was 7000. the bathroom and the closits were in the exact place but there was no couch, but instead 2 chairs you can sort of see in the pictures of 7002. it still had a nice view over the bow. i am not sure but the closits are the same size as the regular staterooms.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone who has stayed in one of these rooms (7000 or 7001 - the center rooms) tell me how much motion they experienced. We have booked this room for my dad for an Alaska cruise and are now hoping he won't be seasick the whole time.

There is hardly any motion on an Alaska Cruise anyway. The view from the large window is fantastic. We've sailed in 7000 a total of 9 weeks, and we only felt a little motion during some real rough seas in the Pacific returning from Hawaii.

Charlie

Thanks for the reply. I'm not so worried about the inside passage, but we sail out of San Fran and have 2 days off the coast before we hit the inside passage. Glad to know you didn't find it "Nauseous"

the rooms are very quiet and provide great views. enjoy:)

If these rooms are anything like Galaxy they are supper quiet and the view of the stars at night is to die for!! One other thing remember to bring your binaculars. I'm an early bird and always get up to watch us come into port. I usually open the curtains before sunrise and get out the binaculars and look at the island coming into view. They are also helpful in watching ships at night, etc.

I have just returned off Millie... Vancouver/Seward 29th May2009 where I stayed in cabin 7000. I have several photos of the cabin which are identical to 7001 except they are mirror imaged. If you would like me to send them to you please email me at firefox-999@hotmail.co.uk and I will send them to you.

Regards

Steve

I have just returned off Millie... Vancouver/Seward 29th May2009 where I stayed in cabin 7000. I have several photos of the cabin which are identical to 7001 except they are mirror imaged. If you would like me to send them to you please email me at firefox-999@hotmail.co.uk and I will send them to you.

Regards

Steve

I will take you up on that offer! I'll be in 7001 this coming January (too far away) and finding pics of those cabins hasn't been easy.....hope you enjoyed it!

I will take you up on that offer! I'll be in 7001 this coming January (too far away) and finding pics of those cabins hasn't been easy.....hope you enjoyed it!

Hi neighbor we are in 7003!!!!! You will love the forward facing cabin. Just remember to bring your binaculars!

Helen

Hi neighbor we are in 7003!!!!! You will love the forward facing cabin. Just remember to bring your binaculars!

Helen

Hi Helen! I was just over at our roll call and see that you're back on for the Jan 22nd cruise....welcome back! Hopefully the traffic over there will pick up soon.

Thanks for the tip about the binoculars, I would never have thought of it. I just received the pics of cabin 7000 from sealegs2008 and now I'm really excited that I chose that cabin.

Mickey

Archived