Getting close to our 12/9 Yachtsman cruise - questions

tbmrt

Doing things a little differently on our upcoming Windsurf cruise and had a few questions:

1. Laundry Package...I read that you can request "line dry only". Do you put such items in a separate laundry bag marked accordingly? Still 24 hour service to get clothes returned to you?

2. It's our first time doing carry-on bags only and I just remembered the "limited liquids" rule for plane. Guess we'll need to purchase suntan lotion, shaving cream, 2 bottles of wine, etc. when we get to St. Martin. Would appreciate suggestions for places to do so near Front St.

Thanks so much!

An additional questions to add to TBMRTs.

Does anyone know someplace near the Pasanggrahan where I can pick up distilled water (for my CPAP)?

Also where can I pick up insect repellant? Something good for mosquitos and sand fleas not just mosquitos.

thx

There is a fair sized grocery - general store just north of the cruise terminal in Phillipsburg - Sang's Super Center - which carries stuff like sun block, shampoo, toothpaste, etc. it's on an unpronounceable road between the terminal and town. If you are spending the night on the island before you sail, I am sure your hotel clerk can suggest alternatives.

Zeno - see you soon!

An additional questions to add to TBMRTs.

Does anyone know someplace near the Pasanggrahan where I can pick up distilled water (for my CPAP)?

Also where can I pick up insect repellant? Something good for mosquitos and sand fleas not just mosquitos.

thx

If you cant find distilled in town look for purified which is next best and often sold around the baby stuff in other countries. My husband has used the bottled water from the bar onboard with no harm to him or the cpap.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Doing things a little differently on our upcoming Windsurf cruise and had a few questions:

1. Laundry Package...I read that you can request "line dry only". Do you put such items in a separate laundry bag marked accordingly? Still 24 hour service to get clothes returned to you?

2. It's our first time doing carry-on bags only and I just remembered the "limited liquids" rule for plane. Guess we'll need to purchase suntan lotion, shaving cream, 2 bottles of wine, etc. when we get to St. Martin. Would appreciate suggestions for places to do so near Front St.

Thanks so much!

Laundry out of your door by 8 or 8:30 is returned around 5 every day. There are paper laundry bags available in addition to the regular cloth one. Ask your room steward for some and write on the bag and on a laundry slip. Keep it separate from the stuff that goes in the dryer. I suggest printing. Just a word of caution. Last cruise the soap seemed to be more caustic and we noticed everything had a strong odor that we were not crazy about. While it was nice to have clean clothes so we didn't need to pack too much, I did wash everything when we got home. Also my husband wears non wrinkle pants and they come home with extra pressed seam down the front. We now have his Windstar pants that we take on cruises because we know they'll get a bit overpressed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk