Current Concierges continued discussion

I will be sailing on Liberty OTS this Sunday, and I got my Welcome email from the Suite Concierge, Anis Tebbeb. (which confirms the info we have).

The Suite Lounge on Liberty has been moved to Deck 14 next to the Viking Crown Lounge (in what used to be the card room).

The daily suite breakfast has been moved to Giovanni's, as well as the private suite lunch on sea days.

Thanks for the very thorough information on LB. We really depend on folks to update us on the the Concierges and the lounges. Updated the GoogleDoc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I am not sure if this has been reported yet, but on the Adventure of the Seas, Ryno is in the CL. He and his staff were wonderful. The CL is still on Deck 9. The plans to move it to next to the Viking Crown and change it to a Suite Lounge as announced for dry dock are on indefinite hold. New carpet and flooring has been installed in the CL on deck 9.

Thanks for the very thorough information on LB. We really depend on folks to update us on the the Concierges and the lounges. Updated the GoogleDoc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Sherri, I was very happy to contribute something after all the info I have received on this thread!

I just hope I get to cruise enough to become a frequent contributer :D

Can anyone confirm the Nav concierge - we are sailing in January in Royal Suite, I sent an email/two to the concierge with a few requests and have not had any response. Normally we have always gotten a prompt response

Thanks

Rhapsody current concierge is Ligia Kandler

To be more precise:

Ligia Kandler is suite concierge and JJ is diamond concierge.

Alina seems to be gone and nothing new about Analia. So for the time being I would eliminate the latter two from the spread sheet and would wait for further information from future cruisers.

Can anyone confirm the Nav concierge - we are sailing in January in Royal Suite, I sent an email/two to the concierge with a few requests and have not had any response. Normally we have always gotten a prompt response

Thanks

I emailed her twice before my Nov. 27 cruise and never received a response. I reached out to the Diamond Concierge and received a reply the same day.

Current concierges on Mariner of the Seas are Yin Tao, Sherry and Harry. Concierge Lounge is on deck 14 in the "Diamond Lounge" and suite breakfast is served there as well. Not sure what's happened/happening to the original designated CL on deck 9.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Current concierges on Mariner of the Seas are Yin Tao, Sherry and Harry. Concierge Lounge is on deck 14 in the "Diamond Lounge" and suite breakfast is served there as well. Not sure what's happened/happening to the original designated CL on deck 9.

Thanks for the information -- which concierges are in the CL and who is in the DL? I will update the Google Doc when I get further information. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

All three take turns manning the CL in the DL. I don't think any one is in the actual CL on deck 9 but I will check when I'm next on Deck 14.

I put all 3 names in the Google Doc for the CL and DL and indicated that they alternate. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

I put all 3 names in the Google Doc for the CL and DL and indicated that they alternate.

I checked - they closed the lounge on Deck 9 as the combined number of suite and diamond members during the Asian season is not high, so one lounge suffices. Apparently they do open it during the Australian season or on sailings where the numbers are higher. Have to say the lounge has always been empty or near empty each time we have been there. Hope this helps.

I checked - they closed the lounge on Deck 9 as the combined number of suite and diamond members during the Asian season is not high, so one lounge suffices. Apparently they do open it during the Australian season or on sailings where the numbers are higher. Have to say the lounge has always been empty or near empty each time we have been there. Hope this helps.

Thanks -- I'm going to leave all 3 names in the slots for both lounges.