Question about Holland House security

Zoey

I am on the 11/30 Wind Surf sailing from St. Maarten and have one pre-cruise night booked at Holland House in an ocean view/front room. I'm sailing solo.

This weekend I read the most recent review on TripAdvisor and the author stated, along with an AC problem, that the room doors did NOT lock and that though "many patrons complained" the problem was not fixed.

Has anybody else experienced a room at HH in which the door did not lock? If so, I would like to cancel my reservation and book someplace else.

Thanks!

If you look on the Trip Advisor all other reviews are good. I would call them, tell them you are single and was worried about the review, the hotel is nice, beach so so but as stated good for a swim.

Thanks. I'll do that. I just wanted to get any past guest's similar experience before I called and on the off chance get an indifferent employee who says it's not true, then arrive the evening before my cruise to be shown to a room without a lock.

Apparently management of Holland House doesn't fool around! They are already on top of it, have met with staff who know nothing about what this guy is talking about, assured all of their doors do have very secure locks, and have been in contact with TA to see about having the review removed.

I'm sorry I didn't go there first so nobody else may have even had to be aware of the false report....took the easy route.