Great Customer Service Experience

hlalonde

We are excited to be sailing on the Windstar for our third trip in February. I wanted to share the great customer service experience I just had with the Windstar agents moments ago. We were able to make an adjustment over the phone and made to feel like we were a valued customer. There is so much negativity in the world these days, I wanted to share a good news story with everyone. Great job Windstar!!:)

I agree fully with the previous post about a good customer service experience with the planners at Windstar. We have delt with two different planners on two past and two upcoming cruises and could not be happier with the experience. An occasional hiccup yes, but more the fault of the company rather than the planner, and it all worked out. We have never used a TA on Windstar bookings and although I'm sure they provide a service to some, we are very comfortable dealing directly with the company.

We also have had nothing but fine experiences while dealing with Windstar. We don't use a TA. I call them directly and they answer in a timely manner. Every agent we have dealt with has been friendly and has taken care of my business very professionally.

I read other people's rants on these boards about the terrible customer they get from Windstar and it often leaves me wondering if we are talking about the same company. Yes I am aware that My Windstar is undergoing some growing pains right now, but it's not the end of the world. You can pick up the phone and call Windstar any time you want.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Read about Windstar's referral OBC program just a few days before our upcoming cruise. Thanks to our CC friends for providing this info on the Board recently. I hadn't known about this when we booked so didn't apply for it then.

I went online to fill out the application for the OBC and followed up with a phone call to Windstar since time was of the essence.

The representative applied the $200 OBC to our cruise and was extremely pleasant. She did mention that since we have a TA they usually don't deal directly with passengers. Guess an exception was made due to short time involved in getting OBC before our cruise next week.

So impressed with Windstar and can't wait for our first Windsurf cruise next week.