Anthem of the Seas Sailing today

Jdragon95

Hello All,

For anyone who is sailing on the Anthem of the Seas today, you will be the first cruise with the new dinning system and menus. Me and my Fiancée will be sailing on Anthem in December, and we are trying to find out what we can about the new menus and how the new system works.

If anyone on the sailing today has a chance to take pictures of the menus and share their experiences it would be much appreciated!

I did find this helpful article about the change for anyone else who is interested in this topic.

http://www.******************.com/2016/09/12/royal-caribbean-abandons-dynamic-dining-anthem-of-the-seas

Thanks!

Jon

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

curious to see the final changed product as well. Hoping for some Anthem-specific dynamic dining favorites and unique options.

That is what we are hoping for as well. Fingers crossed that someone will take pictures and share. If not I will definitely do so on the December 16th voyage.

That is what we are hoping for as well. Fingers crossed that someone will take pictures and share. If not I will definitely do so on the December 16th voyage.

I'll be on the December 16th sailing as well! I was going to do another Live Review as hopefully this one goes better than my last trip on the Anthem xD

So....no one on board is posting on here....when is this sailing back? Is it a 12 nighter? As there is a sailing on the 9th and I am on the following on the 16th...correct?

That is what it seems like. I am also on the 16th. Hopefully someone will post when they get back.

That is what it seems like. I am also on the 16th. Hopefully someone will post when they get back.

I mean...I don't need to know exactly what is on each menu or when each activity is...that is the fun of a new experience. But since reservations have been made and us "people in the know" know we need to revise things as quickly as possible... However it helps adjust expectations for those who have cruised a lot and were expecting certain things.

HLR

On Anthen. New menus. It all goes according to your taste. They also always have the classic options which include onion soup,shrimp cocktail, ceasar salad for appetizers. Classic entrees include steak, chicken, etc. will try to take a photo of menu tonight.

If you like crab cakes there were awesome.

On Anthen. New menus. It all goes according to your taste. They also always have the classic options which include onion soup,shrimp cocktail, ceasar salad for appetizers. Classic entrees include steak, chicken, etc. will try to take a photo of menu tonight.

If you like crab cakes there were awesome.

Thanks so much! A picture would be amazing!

On Anthem now but dining in Coastal Kitchen every night for dinner. The food and service have been excellent there. If anybody has any questions about CK (dinners only) just ask. Going to Wonderland tonight. Jamie's later this week. We have had a hard time finding seats in the Windjammer on this cruise. It is a very common complaint on ship. We have simply shifted breakfasts or lunches to the 270 Cafe or Solarium Bistro - both excellent.

On Anthem now but dining in Coastal Kitchen every night for dinner. The food and service have been excellent there. If anybody has any questions about CK (dinners only) just ask. Going to Wonderland tonight. Jamie's later this week. We have had a hard time finding seats in the Windjammer on this cruise. It is a very common complaint on ship. We have simply shifted breakfasts or lunches to the 270 Cafe or Solarium Bistro - both excellent.

I would love to see the Wonderland menu!!! I am trying Wonderland on my cruise in February!!! Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app