Cafe Lattetudes- Frapaccinos

Looking into the new coffee card $31 + tax for 15 drinks.. Does Café Lattetudes make frozen "Frappuccino" type drinks? Do they have a variety of flavors or only the basic.

I love a good iced caramel macchiato or Chi Tea. Kids love caramel Frappuccinos.

I am fine with basic coffee for the AM, but with get some thing "extra" if a good deal.

I was also interested in the coffee card. Does anyone know how to purchase it?

If you cannot find it pre-cruise in your Cruise Planner on RC's website, then visit Cafe Promenade or Cafe Latte-Tudes onboard.

Related question: That Cafe Latte-tudes sign has a Starbucks logo on it. My understanding was that Starbucks-licensed locations were not included in any drink package. Are all of the Cafe Latte-tudes Starbucks locations? If so, is there anywhere else to get specialty coffee drinks included in the drink packages?

Thanks!

Related question: That Cafe Latte-tudes sign has a Starbucks logo on it. My understanding was that Starbucks-licensed locations were not included in any drink package. Are all of the Cafe Latte-tudes Starbucks locations? If so, is there anywhere else to get specialty coffee drinks included in the drink packages?

Thanks!

No Cafe Latte-Tudes is a Starbucks licensed venue no matter what kinds of beans they use. You can tell the licensed locations because they are not called Cafe Latte-Tudes or Cafe Promenade or Park Cafe, they are called Starbucks.

Ok, question. I didn't get the deluxe package but I got the next one below, the "refreshment package". It says 'premium coffees' so I assume that Cafe Lattitudes' mochas, fraps, etc those will be included, correct? Are those considered premium coffees?

Ok, question. I didn't get the deluxe package but I got the next one below, the "refreshment package". It says 'premium coffees' so I assume that Cafe Lattitudes' mochas, fraps, etc those will be included, correct? Are those considered premium coffees?

Yes, those would be included in the Refreshment package.

Yes.

Yes, those would be included in the Refreshment package.

Great thank you!! Guess I will keep that package for sure. Didn't want to upgrade to the deluxe since I'll have alcohol maybe once a day but the coffee would've been worth it LOL

Typical Cafe-LatteTudes menu:

IMG_1007_zpssceiairx.jpg

Thank you for this menu, we will be on the Anthem next month.

I am planning on getting the $31 coffee card. Do you know if this menu also on the Anthem? Would love to have Chai Lattes. Thank you so much

Thank you for this menu, we will be on the Anthem next month.

I am planning on getting the $31 coffee card. Do you know if this menu also on the Anthem? Would love to have Chai Lattes. Thank you so much

I would not expect that menu to be on Anthem, as I believe Anthem has a Cafe Promenade, not a Cafe Latte-Tudes.

I would not expect that menu to be on Anthem, as I believe Anthem has a Cafe Promenade, not a Cafe Latte-Tudes.

Bummer, I wished it was on the menu. Thank you, I am sure there will be so many other awesome things to drink and do.....:)