The "little things" are adding up.

Sorry, I'm new at posting topics. What I am trying to say the perks Suite people get are disappearing. They are small thing that most people wouldn't notice but they add

up to a big downgrade in service for folks paying the most for their cabins. No pillow menus, no DVD player, no tray of chocolates, no cream for the coffee in the CK, no Thermal Spa even though it was advertised,Etc. Lots of little things things that enhance the cruise experience and that we are used to getting.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Flame me if you want, I don't care. When we pay 10 times more than you do we expect better service. I could list a dozen more little things that are gone. They even took out the clothes line over the tub. Time to look at other lines. I'm on Harmony right now and I'm not getting what I paid for.

Flame me if you want, I don't care. When we pay 10 times more than you do we expect better service. I could list a dozen more little things that are gone. They even took out the clothes line over the tub. Time to look at other lines. I'm on Harmony right now and I'm not getting what I paid for.

You pay 10 times more than me and get bad service? Ouch! I've been burned :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'm new at posting topics. What I am trying to say the perks Suite people get are disappearing. They are small thing that most people wouldn't notice but they add

up to a big downgrade in service for folks paying the most for their cabins. No pillow menus, no DVD player, no tray of chocolates, no cream for the coffee in the CK, no Thermal Spa even though it was advertised,Etc. Lots of little things things that enhance the cruise experience and that we are used to getting.

None of the Oasis class ships have the clothesline in the shower. It's not a 'suite thing'.

Clearly, if you feel that you are not getting your money's worth, you should eschew the experience.

Now that you know what you get for that price, maybe it's time for you to stop paying 10x more than us and make better use of your money. I wouldn't pay 10x more than the rest of us for a menu on my pillow and a laundry string in the first place, but if those things were worth the money to you, I'm sorry you didn't get them. Better luck next time.

Just my opinion but if you're on a ship with a CK then you're getting benefits that didn't exist a couple of years ago.

Now that you know what you get for that price, maybe it's time for you to stop paying 10x more than us and make better use of your money. I wouldn't pay 10x more than the rest of us for a menu on my pillow and a laundry string in the first place, but if those things were worth the money to you, I'm sorry you didn't get them. Better luck next time.

I had a laundry string in my cheap steerage cabin, and there were pillows and a (room service) menu. Sometimes little things mean a lot. :D

Awwww, tell me it's not so! Please! We will be staying in our first Grand Suite this February on the Indy! Guess I will not miss what I have never had before, but someone tell me this isn't so! Please! :)

Awwww, tell me it's not so! Please! We will be staying in our first Grand Suite this February on the Indy! Guess I will not miss what I have never had before, but someone tell me this isn't so! Please! :)

You might want to cancel. That laundry string may be hard to live without! :p

OP, if those things are important to you, you might want to stay in a Neptune Suite on a HAL ship. I cannot speak for their new ship, the Koningsdam, but all the other ships had a clothesline and we received a menu every day. They also provide fresh flowers in the Neptune Suite. I think the pillow chocolates were discontinued, but you can dine in the Pinnacle restaurant for breakfast and that is a suite perk. There are other perks for a Neptune cabin so check them out. I am sorry Royal is not meeting your expectations. We enjoy both HAL and Royal ships.

Appears you are getting your monies worth for the onboard internet package.

If you're paying ten times more than what I pay to get fewer things, you need a better Travel Agent. You're being taken before you even get on the ship.

100%

They love these kind of tourist in the islands, they can see them coming a mile away

I had a laundry string in my cheap steerage cabin, and there were pillows and a (room service) menu. Sometimes little things mean a lot. :D

She meant if you were staying in a sky class you got a choice of different pillows.

The funny thing is rccl have not had the new suite perks for a year and are already cutting out services that were advertised.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

People, people, I don't think the OP was talking about receiving a menu on their pillow. I could be wrong but I think they meant there was no pillow menu, meaning there are various pillows listed and you may choose the type you want.

I think the OP was just making the point that the cruising experience is deteriorating for the price. I think most of us have noticed this, it's up to each cruiser to determine whether the cuts are sufficiently big to warrant changing lines

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

People, people, I don't think the OP was talking about receiving a menu on their pillow. I could be wrong but I think they meant there was no pillow menu, meaning there are various pillows listed and you may choose the type you want.

Agreed. We just got off LOS and was told no more pillow menu as well. They used to have some really nice pillows to choose from.:(

overall I think RC's suite program is lacking compared to other lines especially on non oasis/quantum class ships.. Other lines are stepping up their game and RC appears to be slow to respond to the industry changes.

She meant if you were staying in a sky class you got a choice of different pillows.

The funny thing is rccl have not had the new suite perks for a year and are already cutting out services that were advertised.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I realize that. I know what a pillow menu is. What I posted was a joke.

Just because I didn't stay in a suite recently doesn't mean I have never stayed in one :rolleyes: