2012 Cruise Director Schedule

MissKIA

You're welcome!

I've been very impatiently waiting for this. I don't know why I just want to check out our cruise director. We have Karl Bird. Anyone know if he's good? I don't think I've heard of him.

I sailed on the Paradise when he was aboard, years ago. I remember him as friendly, energetic, short stature, probably British, and he reminded everyone that his name is "Karl with a K", over and over. I remember him because of it.

That being said, cruise directors aren't an important factor to me while cruising. Several "cruise director groupies" spoke highly of him during our cruise.:cool:

Stuart Dunn will be the CD on my Jan. 1st cruise. Any thoughts about him?

You're welcome!

I've been very impatiently waiting for this. I don't know why I just want to check out our cruise director. We have Karl Bird. Anyone know if he's good? I don't think I've heard of him.

Best CD out there - Karl is great!

I sailed on the Paradise when he was aboard, years ago. I remember him as friendly, energetic, short stature, probably British, and he reminded everyone that his name is "Karl with a K", over and over. I remember him because of it.

That being said, cruise directors aren't an important factor to me while cruising. Several "cruise director groupies" spoke highly of him during our cruise.:cool:

Stuart Dunn will be the CD on my Jan. 1st cruise. Any thoughts about him?

Stu was the CD on our Spirit cruise in Alaska last year. We really liked him. He was very personable, out and about on the ship talking with people.

Best CD out there - Karl is great!

That's great to hear! I did a search for him on here and have read lots of good things. I certainly don't think who our CD is will make or break our cruise, but it's good to know we don't have a bore. :D

Stu was the CD on our Spirit cruise in Alaska last year. We really liked him. He was very personable' date=' out and about on the ship talking with people.[/quote']

We sailed with him out of San Diego once and he was good... Even remembered us by name.. You saw him everywhere which was nice that he was out and about.. You could see that he enjoyed his job and it made passengers happy to get to meet him.

Any comments on James Dunn. I haven't seen anything written on him.

He was the ACD on the Legend with us last June. Wee Jimmy was the CD of record and James was a good foil for WJ. He was very friendly, and was also young and energetic. All in all I thought he did a good job.

Bob

We sailed with Brent Last December on the Destiny...We didnt like him he never interacted with anyone he let his Entertainment Crew do all the mingeling with guests we found him to not be all that funny so We would say he is just OK.....I don't think I could sail with him again especially after sailing with Butch on our past Liberty Cruise a few weeks ago :)

Archived