Mobility Equipment

lorrainewise

Hi All

Help required:

Does anyone have any details of a company that can assist in supplying mobility equipment on board The Quest, please. I would love to hear from you. Many thanks. Kind regards.

Lorraine.

Hello Lorraine, I'll inquire with our Hotel Department.

Can you send me the date of your voyage embarkation?

Hi Bonnie

Many thanks. I have completed the special needs form.

I am having difficulty trying to hire a hoist and a reclining chair. I have contacted the companies Azamara recommend but they both have problems obtaining equipment for Singapore embarkation .

Can you help.

Kind regards

Hi Bonnie

Many thanks. I have completed the special needs form.

I am having difficulty trying to hire a hoist and a reclining chair. I have contacted the companies Azamara recommend but they both have problems obtaining equipment for Singapore embarkation .

Can you help.

Kind regards

If you completed the form and mentioned you're having trouble finding the equipment you need, you ought to be contacted.

The most I can do is find out who receives these forms and 'tickle' him/her to follow up asap.

It is now after-hours so I'll have more luck tomorrow.

If in the meantime you are contacted, let me know.

Hi All

Help required:

Does anyone have any details of a company that can assist in supplying mobility equipment on board The Quest, please. I would love to hear from you. Many thanks. Kind regards.

Lorraine.

Hi Lorraine,

As I'm unaware of what you've researched so far, I thought I'd share my insights, along with Bonnie's excellent information. We've dealt with 2 mobility equipement companies : Special Needs at Sea http://www.specialneedsatsea.com/ , and Care Vacations : http://www.carevacations.com/ . Have you contacted either of these companies ?

Both companies have toll-free phone numbers. I suggest giving them a call, and see if they can accomodate your specific needs. Should you require additional assistance, please feel free to email me, by clicking on the link below my signature.

I hope this helps, and I wish you a wonderful cruise !

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Andy

Thank you for your help. I am getting rather concerned as both of these companies are unable to assist me with my request, as they do not have availability to supply and service equipment at Singapore. I require a hoist and a recliner chair, so far Im not having much luck sourcing my requirements.

Any other ideas ?.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Lorraine

Hi Andy

Thank you for your help. I am getting rather concerned as both of these companies are unable to assist me with my request, as they do not have availability to supply and service equipment at Singapore. I require a hoist and a recliner chair, so far Im not having much luck sourcing my requirements.

Any other ideas ?.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Lorraine

Hi Lorraine,

Not off the top of my head, but I will be happy to research it further. Please give me a few days.

Just curious - have you heard back from Azamara's Special needs team ? They may be your best bet at this point. They may have local contacts in Singapore, where they can help you facilitate your equipment needs, via a local rental company.

I will be happy to ask a few of my cruise friends if they have any suggestions. Please stay tuned !

Edited by Host Andy