Sofa beds: can you walk around 'em?

Looking at an inside triple cabin (M class) on the Zaandam. Two twins and a sofabed.

Looking at photos of the room...when the sofabed is open, does it block the people in the twins' route to the bathroom? Or is it configured to be slept on lengthwise i.e. head and feet in the direction of the arms?

I hope that's a clear question. :)

I hope that I'm not breaking any TOS by tacking on to this post. Could someone answer the same question by the OP in regards to a Verandah cabin on the Westerdam?

I hope that I'm not breaking any TOS by tacking on to this post. Could someone answer the same question by the OP in regards to a Verandah cabin on the Westerdam?

We had a VC verandah cabin on deck 4 of the Westerdam. It is a quad cabin and when the sofa bed is open it does NOT block the way to the bathroom but it DOES block access to the verandah. My pictures are at home so I will post tonight.

The sofa unfolds to a single bed and it comes within 4" of the desk. You can not open the fridge either when the bed is down.

The 4th bunk came down from the ceiling OVER the queen bed, NOT over the sofa like our TA told us it would. TA also told us the sofa would be like the ones in the interior rooms of the smaller ships where the cusions turn over so the bed does not pull out. So we were a surprised to find that both pieces of advice were wrong. The bed does pull out on the Westerdam.