Help - drink package clarification

I am trying to figure out what package i.e. Premium vs Ultimate will cover the drinks I prefer to drink.

While cruising during the day I like to drink those frozen cocktail type drinks...Miami Vice, Pina Colada etc.... along with Malibu Bay Breeze.

Does any one know which package will cover these drinks?

It looks like the frozen drinks are only covered by the Ultimate Package, is that correct?

It may be worth it for me to purchase the Premium Package especially since RC is offering 20% off certain drink packages for our cruise if frozen drinks are included.

Here are some of the details from a Royal Caribbean Blog dated Jan 8, 2016:

Premium Package - $57.82 per guest, per day (includes service charge)

Guests that purchase the Premium drink package can choose between premium cocktails (up to $12 value), unlimited beer, non-alcoholic cocktails, wine by the glass (up to $12 value), fountain soda with Coca-Cola souvenir cup.

Guests will also receive 20% off bottles of wine.

Ultimate Package - $69.82 per guest, per day (includes service charge)

Guests can choose between beer, wine by the glass (up to $12 value) , mixed cocktails, frozen cocktails along with premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water (sparkling and still) , fresh squeezed juice, fountain sodas with the Coca-Cola souvenir cup.

According to this blog frozen drinks are only covered under the Ultimate Package. Does anyone have recent experience with purchasing frozen drinks with a package?

I am trying to figure out what package i.e. Premium vs Ultimate will cover the drinks I prefer to drink.

While cruising during the day I like to drink those frozen cocktail type drinks...Miami Vice, Pina Colada etc.... along with Malibu Bay Breeze.

Does any one know which package will cover these drinks?

It looks like the frozen drinks are only covered by the Ultimate Package, is that correct?

It may be worth it for me to purchase the Premium Package especially since RC is offering 20% off certain drink packages for our cruise if frozen drinks are included.

Here are some of the details from a Royal Caribbean Blog dated Jan 8, 2016:

Premium Package - $57.82 per guest, per day (includes service charge)

Guests that purchase the Premium drink package can choose between premium cocktails (up to $12 value), unlimited beer, non-alcoholic cocktails, wine by the glass (up to $12 value), fountain soda with Coca-Cola souvenir cup.

Guests will also receive 20% off bottles of wine.

Ultimate Package - $69.82 per guest, per day (includes service charge)

Guests can choose between beer, wine by the glass (up to $12 value) , mixed cocktails, frozen cocktails along with premium coffee, premium tea, bottled water (sparkling and still) , fresh squeezed juice, fountain sodas with the Coca-Cola souvenir cup.

According to this blog frozen drinks are only covered under the Ultimate Package. Does anyone have recent experience with purchasing frozen drinks with a package?

Frozen drinks are covered by both. The Ultimate package "adds" specialty coffee and fresh sqeezed OJ. If you are OK with black coffee, and regular OJ in the morning, than go with the cheaper package. Having whipped cream in my coffee is not worth the extra $10.00

Frozen drinks are covered by both. The Ultimate package "adds" specialty coffee and fresh sqeezed OJ. If you are OK with black coffee, and regular OJ in the morning, than go with the cheaper package. Having whipped cream in my coffee is not worth the extra $10.00

Thanks for the info.

I figured that was the case, but it's not clear in the above description. The Premium drink package is 20% off for our cruise making it only $39 per day plus gratuity.

I have no need for the extra's the Ultimate package offers.

Thanks for the info.

I figured that was the case, but it's not clear in the above description. The Premium drink package is 20% off for our cruise making it only $39 per day plus gratuity.

I have no need for the extra's the Ultimate package offers.

Compare info:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

In Europe Premium is 62$/day. 5$ much. Do you know why?

do you know if you can pay the difference when a drink exceeded the amount ($ 12).

Edited by saphir

I see the quote of $57.82 from blog of January of this year- however I believe there has been a price increase- does anyone know of the premium daily package rate currently with gratuities

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

Just about everything "Royal Caribbean" can be found on Royal Caribbean's website, http://www.royalcaribbean.com

:)

I see the quote of $57.82 from blog of January of this year- however I believe there has been a price increase- does anyone know of the premium daily package rate currently with gratuities

Still $57.82.

What cruise are you going on that has that discount. Wondering if mine does.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Go to your My Cruises page. Click on your reservation number. Click on Cruise Planner. You will see the beverage packages. If there is a discount, the picture will display it.

In Europe Premium is 62$/day. 5$ much. Do you know why?

do you know if you can pay the difference when a drink exceeded the amount ($ 12).

You do have to pay the difference. I had a few glasses of wine in the dining room. The wine price was $14/glass, so I had to pay for the extra $2.

Our friend is on adventure and they do have the discounted packages but ONLY on the ship. When I log into my Adventure cruise in less than 2 weeks, no discount shows. He told us they told him the discount is only available on the ship. I am fine with that. Purposely did not buy ahead of time hoping for a discounted package once we got on the ship.

I was told the drink package is higher on board! Can anyone clarify? This would be our first time purchasing , am and unsure what to do. We are on the Navigator B2B from April 24-May 8!

Thank you![/quote

My husband and I just got off the Majestyof the Seas and we purchased the Ultimate Package before we sailed and it was $67 per person including tips and it was the same price on the ship.

• 1 month later...
I just check and my cruise in two weeks has 20% off all beverage packages. So is this just random or a pre-cruise deal? I'm Emerald so I don't think this is a C&A perk.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0OJm9JL_4SuNC0yazhUY3ZicHc/view

Seems random to me. If you are getting a real 20% off, then I'd purchase it, because I don't think you will get a better deal on board.

Seems random to me. If you are getting a real 20% off, then I'd purchase it, because I don't think you will get a better deal on board.

What is the normal price for ultimate - is it $59 + 18 %