Question About Show Reservations On Oasis

bigque

I am still a long ways out for my Oasis cruise but can someone tell me how far out they open up the show reservations for booking online? I would like to know so that when it is getting close I can look for it.

I am still a long ways out for my Oasis cruise but can someone tell me how far out they open up the show reservations for booking online? I would like to know so that when it is getting close I can look for it.

Unfortunately, there is no set time for reservations to open. Keep checking your Cruise Planner.

Since it seems that "a long way out" mean something along the lines of 1.5 years according to your countdown, you have quite a wait. I don't think I've ever seen them open up any sooner than 3-4 months out on any of our cruises.

Usually, somebody on CC will post when it opens or signup for the roll call on your specific cruise. I was the first to post things had opened on our last RCCL cruise. I only happened to see it just by randomly checking. It seems the date it opened up made no sense it wasn't like 90, 120, or 4. One day it was just there.

I have done 8 cruises on the Oasis class ships. There is nothing consistent to the availability of reservations for dining, entertainment or excursions.

Final payment due date is a good starting point for checking to make reservations. Caution all 3 are generally made available at different times.

Edited by ALSEAU

• 1 month later...

We sail in 181 days. Entertainment and activities started showing available to reserve in our cruise planner a week ago.