BOGO Sale

Do you get discount on deposit if you book on cruise? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Sorry gave you the wrong answer. Yes if you book onboard you get a reduced deposit. I misread it. I thought you were asking if the new promo has reduced deposits

Edited by molly361

Sorry gave you the wrong answer. Yes if you book onboard you get a reduced deposit. I misread it. I thought you were asking if the new promo has reduced deposits

Lol. No prob thx again [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Ahh, that magical time when they double the price of the cruise and announce a BOGO! Such savings!

Well we had the 30% off sale and then 1 week later the BOGO came on and guess what...it was 10% more expensive as the total for 2 on the 30% equaled 60%..and now I guess they will have the BOGO 60% off sale which is exactly the same amount as the 30% off sale they had 3 weeks ago!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now I don't know about you but it's pretty much the same sale but changing the numbers around....that's all.

Last year a had a booking with a great rate on the 30 percent off sale. You just never know. It's all just playing with numbers on there end. I just book a rate that I'm happy with. If I can get an adjustment great...but not expecting it to happen.

Last year a had a booking with a great rate on the 30 percent off sale. You just never know. It's all just playing with numbers on there end. I just book a rate that I'm happy with. If I can get an adjustment great...but not expecting it to happen.

Completely agree! I had some fantastic rates on the original BOGO sale and the 30% sale. You have to be clear about what is an acceptable rate for you, which usually means having some idea of average prices for that itinerary/ship/cabin type. If you're happy with the price you booked there is no cause for complaint

So because RCI seems to always be playing a shell game, can I assume if you get 60% off for the second fare, the fare for the first will be higher than it is now for the same sailing??

Most likely they will jack around with the pricing so that it's no real reduction in price.

Most likely they will jack around with the pricing so that it's no real reduction in price.

It will be interesting to see what happens. I already think I got a good price on my 2018 Radiance cruise (even without free gratuitues :rolleyes: ) so we'll see if the price goes up with this new "sale".

If free grats isn't in the mix, then the balcony discount will once again mean something.