All Things Adventure of the Seas

oH Steve, we just sailed February 1st in sister pole cabin 1388. You will hate it and will not want to let anyone else know how silly all the fuss is about the small cabin and small balcony.:D we were forced to book same cabin in February 2014. How dare RC do that to us!

I really appreciate Robyn. I was so hesitant to book a cruise out of PR due to all of the reviews, but her posts convinced me to give it a try. So glad I did! I've sailed out of PR 3 times, and it's my FAVORITE itenerary. Thanks Robyn!! :D

oH Steve, we just sailed February 1st in sister pole cabin 1388. You will hate it and will not want to let anyone else know how silly all the fuss is about the small cabin and small balcony.:D we were forced to book same cabin in February 2014. How dare RC do that to us!

I hear what you are saying! I also have that crappy cabin booked for our upcoming Adventure cruise! :D Oh the sacrifices we must make to protect unsuspecting passengers from ending up in those horrible cabins! ;)

If you go look at the old thread (now read only), the last post before the shut down notice was, fittiingly, by Robyn! :D

bobj

Robyn deserves alot of credit....she truly LOVES the Adventure...

Totally agree ... glad they did create a link. I have enjoyed Robyn's Adventure thread so at least we are not lost without a place to comment on our wonderful AOS.

LOVE seeing our ship - thank you for the beautiful pictures of her!

I agree it was perfect that Robyn had the final post on the other thread .... Linda it was great you got the first one in since Robyn left you to watch over things while she was on the AOS.

I'm subscribed!

Totally agree ... glad they did create a link. I have enjoyed Robyn's Adventure thread so at least we are not lost without a place to comment on our wonderful AOS.

LOVE seeing our ship - thank you for the beautiful pictures of her!

I agree it was perfect that Robyn had the final post on the other thread .... Linda it was great you got the first one in since Robyn left you to watch over things while she was on the AOS.

I'm subscribed!

We need to have a farewell party for the old thread and a welcome home party for Robyn.....

Hi fellow AOS lovers :) I guess this is our new home!!!

Thanks for the nice comments, I am so glad that my thread helped so many people make the right decision to sail the Adventure ;)

Looking forward to chatting with everyone here from now on!

Just popping in to say I just cruised these past 2 weeks with Robyn on the beautiful Adventure of the Seas and had an absolute fantastic time.:cool:

Anthony Richards the CD for the first week was outgoing and accessible to all. Jerome Sueuer who was the Activities Manager filled in as CD for Anthony during week 2 and he did a great job. I hope he gets promoted to the job full time some day soon on some RCI ship.:D

I dont nit pick so little things dont bother me and to be honest I dont have anything bad to report. As Robyn has said all along the Adventure is a wonderful ship with a fantastic crew.;)

Embarkation as well as Debarkation was smooth and quick. Our large group of consecutive cruisers were quickly and efficiently taken off and back on the ship on turn around day.

We met a delightful lady from Great Britain at the dinner table on our first week of the cruise who also was on a B2B so seated with us second week too. It was her first cruise and she did it alone. What a gutsy lady.

Thanks for bearing with me as I have a tendency to babble!:p

What is a 'pole cabin' ??

Let me in on the secret ........please !!!!!

It's a end aft cabin's with a structure pole like the kind you have is a basement but is a bigger room. On one of the sites they had a picture. If I find it or Steve reads this he will show you. He is booked in one in April.