Boardwalk balcony on Oasis

I am looking to book a boardwalk balcony on the Oasis or Allure. Can anyone tell me if I book the last room on the end on deck 10 or higher if I can see the shows in the Aqua Theater or if I can see the ocean?

I am looking to book a boardwalk balcony on the Oasis or Allure. Can anyone tell me if I book the last room on the end on deck 10 or higher if I can see the shows in the Aqua Theater or if I can see the ocean?

Yes you can. I have had this stateroom many times on both Oasis and Allure.

This photo was taken from deck 11 11329

16095418063_200fff2b1d_c.jpg

Wonderful room; I had the end Boardwalk balcony on sister ship Allure. Great views of the aqua show (and practices), but do catch one show at ground level as well - nice experiencing the different perspectives. Pretty good ocean views as well (though you are further from the ocean than in a typical balcony stateroom - so not quite as nice vistas of the ocean as a regular balcony). Nice people watching from the balcony as well. A couple of nights we could hear some noise while inside rising up from the Boardwalk, but nothing too bad.

I have stateroom 12729 (Deck 12, last Boardwalk Balcony on Starboard side) on the Allure in June. I have read as many reviews as I can about it, & all rave about that location. Not sure how I got that lucky, as it was the last available in that category.

I have stateroom 12729 (Deck 12, last Boardwalk Balcony on Starboard side) on the Allure in June. I have read as many reviews as I can about it, & all rave about that location. Not sure how I got that lucky, as it was the last available in that category.

I have the same room on the March 26, 2017 sailing. Take care of it.

We booked the last cabin on deck 10 of the Oasis for our cruise next year. I had read great comments about that location. Looking forward to the Boardwalk, ocean and Aqua Theater views! And it is nice that it's cheaper than an ocean view balcony!

I am booked on Harmony for May 2017 in 11729. I'm just afraid from all the screams from the Abyss slide all day. I know the Allure/Oasis has nothing blocked. I hope to hear soon in the next couple of months about those rooms and either change or leave it be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is one of 12729...

We have it booked again next year. We prefer an oceanview balcony, but the prices on Oasis class ships are usually too high, so we settle for the Boardwalk, which is still a great option!

DSCN9659_zpsb7ckdt0f.jpeg

Yes you can with a great view.

There are also fairly new added perks with those Boardwalk Balcony cabins too. For sailings after November 2016.

lunch or dinner for 4 at JR's

soda package for 2

private session rock climbing wall

We have the last 4 aft cabins on deck #9 for HOTS March 2017.

We could see the ocean and the aqua show from ours. The only downside was the cabin was really small.

All of the boardwalk balcony, central park balcony and oceanview balcony cabins are the same size. (D category).

The only difference is the balconies.

Go with ocean balcony unless you like to be in a city with no privacy and everybody can see you. Plus it is noisy at times. The reason for being on a ship is to see the beautiful ocean not city life.

Yes you can. I have had this stateroom many times on both Oasis and Allure.

This photo was taken from deck 11 11329

16095418063_200fff2b1d_c.jpg

Great, we have 11329 on December 18 Oasis sailing. This is what we were hoping for. Thanks for photo

• 2 weeks later...

We love the boardwalk view balcony's at the back of the ship, once in a Boardwalk balcony and once in an Aqua Theater Suite. We really enjoy opening the back sliders and listening to the music while we get ready to go out, or just sitting on the balcony listening to the show and watching the sea. We figure we can see the ocean from any balcony room on any other cruise, but to see the boardwalk and the ocean, it can only be done on an Oasis class ship. It is truly a one of a kind experience, that should not be missed.

We had 12729 on Oasis. Great views but if I had to do it over again I would have gone with deck 11 but still was neat to just go out on your balcony and see the show, the ocean and the rock climbers.

We just got off Oasis yesterday. We had room 8325. 3rd from the end.

Loved it.

I am not sure where the 'noisy' rep comes from, unless you are planning on being in the room a lot. During the day it is very active but you should be too! At night, it gets quiet, unless the aqua theater is being used and that's when having that locale is awesome. We watched it all from the comfort of our balcony.

We had 12729 on Oasis. Great views but if I had to do it over again I would have gone with deck 11 but still was neat to just go out on your balcony and see the show, the ocean and the rock climbers.

Hi...just curious...why would you take deck 11 over deck 12..we are looking to book for 2018...thanks for your thoughts.

Eric

Hi...just curious...why would you take deck 11 over deck 12..we are looking to book for 2018...thanks for your thoughts.

Eric

I'm not the person who made the statement about choosing deck 11, but I will weigh in on why I think 12729 and 12329 are the best boardwalk balconies... They are directly under the cover of the super structure. We had rain a couple of days on our Oasis cruise, but our balcony stayed dry. So we were able to sit out there despite the rain. Another reason is that there was a nice breeze coming through because of that structure. I will try to find a picture to show you what I mean.