Free on-line fax providers - UK residents

The Wilkies

Hi

Have searched this on cruise critic, but found nothing specifically relating to UK residents.

I want to apply for my shareholder credit and usually fax it via our local library.

Does anyone in the UK have experience of the free on-line fax providers. Have been searching but a bit confused about how it works. Are you allowed to recommend a particular website?

Any help would be appreciated. Failing that, its down to the library next week.

Thanks

Edited by The Wilkies

Hi

Have searched this on cruise critic, but found nothing specifically relating to UK residents.

I want to apply for my shareholder credit and usually fax it via our local library.

Does anyone in the UK have experience of the free on-line fax providers. Have been searching but a bit confused about how it works. Are you allowed to recommend a particular website?

Thanks

I use email and attach a copy of my Carnival share holding. Do you have their email address?

I use email and attach a copy of my Carnival share holding. Do you have their email address?

I do not know about the UK, but Princess in the USA will no longer accept E-mails for the stockholder OBC.

I also use email, still accepted here in the UK

Thanks.

Thought they had stopped this a while ago. Do have an email address, but no mention of this method on current website unlike previously. Will investigate further.

Thanks.

Thought they had stopped this a while ago. Do have an email address, but no mention of this method on current website unlike previously. Will investigate further.

Hi, I did this recently for our July holiday. Do request that they confirm your email for future reference. It will show up online in your booking as soon as Princess action your request. I have only ever used email to contact the shareholder benefit team.

................. and usually fax it via our local library.

Now I am amazed that people still use fax machines.

What a revelation to me that these still exist, never mind still in use.

is this a wind up ?

Edited by P&O Lynn Knickers
Lynn is Great.

Now I am amazed that people still use fax machines.

What a revelation to me that these still exist, never mind still in use.

is this a wind up ?

Please go and play somewhere else. The moderators on this forum have better things to do, than tidy up after you.

Please go and play somewhere else. The moderators on this forum have better things to do, than tidy up after you.

hi sis,

i think theses fax things were out of date too.

your bestie bud

Edited by laura Bra

Hi

Thanks

I bought a thermal fax from Ebay (UK) a few years back - simple to use and no costly ink cartridges.

Still a few on offer - just type thermal fax into the search window.

You can leave it connected and use as a normal 'phone, or keep it unplugged and only connect for sending faxes.

Really useful piece of kit when you need to send important documents etc. and know it has been received.

Edited by WeeCountyMan