Princess Fall 2016 Caribbean Schedule

whitecap

Some time in April....

I was hoping for the first of April as there is a there are a couple of other cruise lines I'm looking at for Oct 2016 but would much rather stay with Princess. Thanks for the response.

Patiently waiting here also ;);):D

Hey young lady! You getting ready for that Hawaii cruise? Hope you guys have a great time. We are preparing for our Oasis cruise coming up here in just a few days. Excited and cautious at the same time. We are hoping that once onboard we can look at booking the April 2016 cruise at a better price then what we were told before. Have a great time! :D

Hi Jon - we're waiting for the schedule too, thinking of doing a 10 day in the fall. We leave in 10 days on the CB - can't wait - please give Margie our best.:) Have a great time on your cruise!!

Andrea

~~~~~~

Hey Andrea..how's my favorite South West Floridian? We did the Caribbean Princess back in December of 2014 and enjoyed the ship. Hope you guys have a blast. We are looking at a Carnival cruise out of Baltimore for Oct 2016, nice little 7 day, on the Carnival Pride, at a reasonable price but were hoping that Princess would release their schedule before all the good Pride cabins are gone. Enjoy the CB and we'll talk again. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I recently inquired about the Fall Hawaii/Tahiti sailing for 2016 and was told the Fall voyages will be released on April 30, and booking may begin May 21. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the information. We are hoping it comes out soon as we are looking at a Carnival cruise in Oct 2016 but wanted to wait to see the Princess lineup.

Hey young lady! You getting ready for that Hawaii cruise? Hope you guys have a great time. We are preparing for our Oasis cruise coming up here in just a few days. Excited and cautious at the same time. We are hoping that once onboard we can look at booking the April 2016 cruise at a better price then what we were told before. Have a great time!

Hey there...we leave a week from Tuesday :D:D

Got about 90% packed today & a crazy work week ahead plus the following Monday :( but then 15 days of ALOHA !!!:D:D

I talked to my TA Friday & Princess still hasn't told them when the fall 2016 will be released but she will let me know as soon as she hears... you know I'll definitely be check onboard also. ;)

Hope you guys have a wonderful time on the Oasis and look forward to hearing all about it when you return...Tell Margie "HI" for us and early Bon Voyage (in case I miss it while enjoying those Blue Hawaiian's & Mia-tai's)

Hey there...we leave a week from Tuesday :D:D

Got about 90% packed today & a crazy work week ahead plus the following Monday :( but then 15 days of ALOHA !!!:D

I talked to my TA Friday & Princess still hasn't told them when the fall 2016 will be released but she will let me know as soon as she hears... you know I'll definitely be check onboard also. ;)

Hope you guys have a wonderful time on the Oasis and look forward to hearing all about it when you return...Tell Margie "HI" for us and early Bon Voyage (in case I miss it while enjoying those Blue Hawaiian's & Mia-tai's)

Will do and have one of them there Mia-tai's for me :D

I looked at last years posts and somebody posted the cruises on 23 april , so hopefully somebody knows something and will have them posted any day - as im looking for the West coast mexico and ex San Francisco to Hawaii 15 day departures for September 2016 which I cant find anything either.

Bite your tongue! :eek:

That ain't happening.

Geez, I don't want to but there is a cruise out of Baltimore with a cabin we really want BUT being a loyal Princess cruisers we are hoping their schedule will come out soon.