Portovenere

saphir

where you can buy tickets to go to Portovenere from port La Spezia? is there a website? I have found that the timetables. Thank you.

I bought mine (to Monterrosso) at the La Spezia dockside where the ferry departs so I'm sure you could buy one to Porto Venere when you walk up on the day. There's a few seconds of PV in the first minute of this. All the best, Tony

[YOUTUBE]MPZfm28F_lc[/YOUTUBE]

There is also a frequent bus service operating from La Spezia town centre to Portovenere . Take Bus P from a bus stop P in Via Garabaldi near Corso Cavour . Buses depart at 25 and 55 past the hour for Portovenere. Tickets from Newstands or Bus Driver .

Ferries depart from the waterfront at Portovenere in season at 1000am and 1100am calling at Riomaggiore, Manorola, Vernazza and Monterosso . NB: Monterosso has two halves old and new linked by a shared use pedestrian/road tunnel . Ferries arrive in Old Monterosso and the train station is on the waterfront in New Monterosso . Ferry tickets from a blue and white pill box on the Quayside at Portovenere .