Location of Electrical outlets

Aquadesiac

Because I travel with a bipap machine, I really need an outlet near the bed. However, usually we end up stringing a cord across the cabin to the desk area. Given the number of people who need a cpap or bipap, I can't imagine I'm the only one with this issue.

Is there any cabin on any line with "by the bed" electrical outlets? I mean other than Owner's Suites.

Failing that, have you come up with a creative solution?

Thanks!

Just bring a long extension cord...and maybe a roll of duct tape, so you can tape the cord to the floor.....

I believe RCI's newer ships may have a plug (sort of hidden) by the bed....but not sure which ship that is....

Thanks for the suggestion! We've been just rolling all the cords up every day so the cabin stewards can vacuum. I'm not sure they'd appreciate duct tape, but it would cut down on the nightly tripping hazard.

We haven't cruised RCI yet. Our next trip will be with Holland in September and Cunard in June 2018. We have a Signature suite on the HAL ship and a BZ balcony on the QM2. Anybody know the outlet configurations for those cabins?

Also, we're thinking about Pacific Princess at some point. Can anyone tell me about the electrical set up for that ship?

Thanks!